Author Topic: LoopyLupy ALIVE!  (Read 4673 times)

leapyrtwins

• I am a success story!
Re: LoopyLupy ALIVE!
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2009, 02:37:42 pm »
Lupy -

glad to see you're alive and kicking!  ;D

Welcome to the land of posties!

Jan
Retrosig 5/31/07 Drs. Battista & Kazan (Hinsdale, Illinois)
Left AN 3.0 cm (1.5 cm @ diagnosis 6 wks prior) SSD. BAHA implant 3/4/08 (Dr. Battista) Divino 6/4/08  BP100 4/2010 BAHA 5 8/2015

I don't actually "make" trouble..just kind of attract it, fine tune it, and apply it in new and exciting ways

LisaP

« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2009, 05:04:38 pm »
Lupy,

Also glad you are alive and kicking, I'm still W&W, keep us updated on your recovery!

LisaP ;D
LisaP
AN at 12mm by 7mm by 7mm,  shown no growth as of September 26, 2013, 5.5 years into this journey.  Next MRI 2015. Doctors: Mason and McKenna.  Continue to W&W

Lupy

« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2009, 08:05:21 pm »
Hi everyone,

Thanks again for the congrats! And Darin, we did have surgery the same day! Have you got updates about your progress in a thread somewhere? I am going well, better day by day. Just had my first post op shower so I feel almost human again! Trying to do my balance exercises everyday but I just get so tired, even after having a shower I needed a nap. I am begining to cope with the deafness but I still havent adjusted to the tinnitus, so I am just trying to find things to make me smile and remind myself just how wonderful it is to be alive after such huge surgery, even if it is all a bit spinny and noisey!

Lupy
“Life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved” S. Kierkegaard

2.5cm Tumour removed 1/7/2009
Retrosigmoid @ The Royal Melbourne
Debilitating headaches/migraines from 2 weeks post surgery till current.

Micky

« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2009, 08:31:10 pm »
Hello Lupy

Glad to hear op went well. I Live in Melbourne to and interested to know were you had your surgery?  I to am deaf in my AN side to, took a bit to get used to but all good now. Don’t let it stop you from doing anything. I have trialed a BAHA and still not sure about it? If you would like to how to go get one in Melbourne for a test let us know.  If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Micky
3cm+ Acoustic Neuroma Removed 30/01/08

Lupy

« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2009, 11:13:27 pm »
Hi Micky!

I went to Professor Kaye and Dr Briggs. I shopped around ALOT and ALLLLLL my research told me these guys are the BEST. People come from all over the world to see them, I wouldn't go with anyone else. And their post op care has been second to none! Any questions just message me...

Lupy
“Life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved” S. Kierkegaard

2.5cm Tumour removed 1/7/2009
Retrosigmoid @ The Royal Melbourne
Debilitating headaches/migraines from 2 weeks post surgery till current.