Author Topic: ANA Notes  (Read 2134 times)

Raydean

ANA Notes
« on: March 15, 2006, 11:34:03 am »
I just received the March 2006 ANA Notes quarterly magizine and wanted to share that this issue has a couple of great articles dealing with Facial Rehab.  Current Concepts In Facial Rehab after Acoustic Neuroma Surgery is one of the best articles that I've read in almost eight years on the subject.   Managing Facial Weakness on page 6 is sure to give many hope for the things to come.

I receive ANA Notes as part of my ANA membership, but you could contact the ANA directly to see if they could provide you with a copy.

Best to all
Raydean
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

Static

Re: ANA Notes
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2006, 06:27:26 pm »
Raydean,
I also recently received my copy and the Life and Deaf article really hit home for me.  Left it laying around for the family to read but I still don't think they get it  :-\
3.5cm AN removed 1-21-04
CSF leak repaired 5/04
SSD Right

luv2teachsped

Re: ANA Notes
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2006, 08:39:44 pm »
Static and Raydean:  The March ANA issue was only my second issue since joining and you're right I found it very helpful.  Although I don't have facial paralysis, I know many here do and thought of them.  Static-I too  would like to share the Life and Deaf with many, however, those that don't care wouldn't read it anyway.  Keep smiling!luv2teach
3cmx3cm/translab 5/05
University of Michigan
Dr.Telian and Dr.Thompson

BAHA implant-4/07, processor on 8/07