Author Topic: BLEEDIN' ALL OVER THE PLACE  (Read 2611 times)

RadiantStar

BLEEDIN' ALL OVER THE PLACE
« on: March 30, 2006, 08:32:01 pm »
SO, I WAS WONDERIN' DO YA' HAVE TA' BLEED EVERYWHERE FOR ACCEPTANCE OR WHAT?????
TIRED OF FEELIN' LIKE IF I'M NOT SUFFERIN' OR GOOFY AS HECK, THAT THERE'S NOTHIN' TO OFFER ......TIRED OF FEELIN' BAD FOR FEELIN' GOOD,,,,DDDDDDAAAAAAAAAARN IT CAN'T HELP THAT MY RECOVERY IS NOT MONUMENTALLY BAD, OR IS COMPLICATED AS ALL HECK. DANG IT.......

I BELONG TO ANOTHER MESSAGE BOARD AND IT'S AS IF I DON'T SUFFER. THEN I SHOULDN'T BE THERE...... :-\

MAYBE I SHOULD START A BOARD/THREAD ON" IF YOU'RE OKAY WHAT THE HAY///////???????"

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANGGGGGGGGGGGGGG  IT. :'(  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
OKAY, SPOUTING OFF AND VENTING, SO WHAT????

TIRED OF BEING POLITE. :P  AND I DON'T CARE IF I'M POPULAR :'(
WHY IS IT BAD TO FEEL GOOD        GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ???

Captain Deb

• Phearless Phyll and Captain Deb!
    • Captain Deb
Re: BLEEDIN' ALL OVER THE PLACE
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2006, 08:38:37 pm »
Posting that you are doing well gives others who aren't HOPE!  I had a great day. No headache, dizziness, depression, no nothing. A lot of those on this board aren't there yet, but will be someday. All of us here are in different stages of our AN journey--from the worst of it to the best of it and we all share our experience and strength and hope so we can all recover together and not feel alone.  So keep telling us that it can be great!

Capt Deb
"You only have two choices, having fun or freaking out"-Jimmy Buffett
50-ish with a 1x.7x.8cm.AN
Mid-fossa HEI, Jan 03 Friedman & Hitselberger
Chronic post-op headaches
Captain & Designated Driver of the PBW

Battyp

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2006, 08:41:58 pm »
RS I'm with Deb..hearing how good someone else is doing makes me feel like there is hope that things will work out to a more normal status.  Especially if that person had suegery before me  :)  Don't feel bad for feeling good..keep posting to make us feel better!   :-*

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2006, 09:13:25 pm »
RS... UGH!!!!!!!!!!  :)  Phew, ok, now I feel better! ;)

I belong to a few other message boards as well.. and one of the first things I learned... don't take any of it seriously! Truly!  People like to hide behind their keyboards and monitors. They like to spew at the mouth but hide at the same time... just laugh yourself back at them!  Gawd only knows "what" is sitting at those keyboards and monitors they hide behind... it's kinda like that old "Brady Bunch" show that Marcia went for her driver's license.. .and had to picture the driving instructor in his boxer shorts...  view them a little different and trust me... you'll be laughing at them. :)
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Gennysmom

• Genny says "La!"
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2006, 09:59:52 pm »
You should be whomever you are and don't let anyone change that!  I always say that people mistake how they get emotions....that no one can "make" you angry, sad, frustrated, whatever...you decide.  You have a choice about how all of this makes you feel....do not let others influence that.  We live in a world that is so full of negatives, and I could oh, so, get wrapped up in the "why me" bullcrap.  But that's not me.  This is the only message board I bother with because we all have bad days here, but I do not sense negativity here.  If I did, I'd be out of here.  I am pre-op, so hearing good stories is so encouraging to me...it helps reduce the stress I have about what my fate is. 

Vent all you want, then have a good hearty laugh here....we think we're funny anyway.
3.1cm x 2.0cm x 2.1cm rt AN Translab 7/5/06
CSF leak 7/17/06 fixed by 8 day lumbar drain
Dr. Backous, Virgina Mason Seattle
12/26/07 started wearing TransEar

RadiantStar

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2006, 12:43:15 pm »
Thanks guys,
(hangin' my head in shame), sorry for the outburst.... :'(
Of course you are all sweet and kind and thank goodness///

toodle-loo,
Star