Author Topic: Ear Perfect  (Read 2057 times)

kareno

Ear Perfect
« on: November 08, 2010, 10:09:41 am »
Has anyone heard of Ear Perfect it CLAIMS to be a remedy for Tinnitus relief.  It is a homeopathic medicine which concerns me but has been approved by the FDA.  I was just wondering if anyone has used it and if it was successful?  I would never use it without the approval of a physician. but feedback regarding a product that is possibly helpful is reassuring.

Caregiver:  Husband 3.0cm diagnosed 1/10, Retrosigmoid Surgery 4/10 Tufts Medical CTR Boston, Dr. Carl Heilman-Exceptional Surgeon

james e

• 72 years, 1.7cm, trans lab Mar 2010, BAHA 5
Re: Ear Perfect
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2010, 12:15:48 pm »
I just went to their web site. I promise if you send your money to me, I'll send it back to you, and you'll still have your money. I looked for a "package insert" on line, but there is none. My mother-in-law once sent in $70.00 so she can look younger after applying "a newly discovered magic skin cream"...discovered by a doctor, and gosh, it's in Parade magazine...she still looks 70+. If Ear Perfect was the "real deal" your would have already been treated by your doctor. The only accurate thing on that site is that tinnitus has multiple causes, and that is why one type of treatment will never stop or cure it. From what I have read, tinnitus is a ringing in your brain that started from a feedback system in your ears that malfunctioned. You really are listening to the noise in your brain, rather than in your ear. My right ear is not even connected to my brain any longer, but I still hear those pesky crickets, on the right side. There is real work being done on tinnitus, bot I don't think is one of them.

kareno

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2010, 12:36:37 pm »
Thank you James I knew it was too good to be true.  My husband is post-op 6 months AN surgery and I heard the commercial for it last evening with my daughter.  I looked it up on the web and was not convinced so I asked the forum.  I guess when you see a loved one with the challenges tinnitus brings you hope and pray for any kind of remedy.  I appreciate your comments and all of the support I have received from the AN Forum Group

Heartfelt Thanks,

Karen
Caregiver:  Husband 3.0cm diagnosed 1/10, Retrosigmoid Surgery 4/10 Tufts Medical CTR Boston, Dr. Carl Heilman-Exceptional Surgeon

leapyrtwins

• I am a success story!
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2010, 08:29:59 pm »
I'm not a doctor, nor do I suffer from tinnitus, but from everything I've heard there is no known cure.

Jan
Retrosig 5/31/07 Drs. Battista & Kazan (Hinsdale, Illinois)
Left AN 3.0 cm (1.5 cm @ diagnosis 6 wks prior) SSD. BAHA implant 3/4/08 (Dr. Battista) Divino 6/4/08  BP100 4/2010 BAHA 5 8/2015

I don't actually "make" trouble..just kind of attract it, fine tune it, and apply it in new and exciting ways