Author Topic: Better but....worse  (Read 2337 times)

GM

• I hate annual MRI's !!!
    • My Blog Page
Better but....worse
« on: June 26, 2011, 07:42:29 pm »
I like the new forum format...except that i can't see what's new without paging through the entire site.  Before I could just review new posts easily....can you fix this?   anyone else not digging this?   ???
Originally 1.8cm (left ear)...Swelled to 2.1 cm...and holding after GK treatment (Nov 2003)
Gamma Knife University of Virginia  http://www.medicine.virginia.edu/clinical/departments/neurosurgery/gammaknife/home-page
Note: Riverside Hospital in Newport News Virginia now has GK!!

Denise S

• from MICHIGAN ツ
    • Denise Sanford's Blog
Re: Better but....worse
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2011, 09:23:19 pm »
If I'm following you correctly......Try this:    If you hit the orange Home button (if you are not on the home page) and scroll down to the bottom of the page and look under Forum Stats, you should see where it says view the most recent posts on the forum

Now if maybe you are referring to where when you come to the page at the top under your screen name it says Show unread posts since your last visit.   Well, for some reason that don't always work properly for me...??..??  But, that happened in the old format for sure.

Hopefully this helps.
Denise  :)
W&W 2 yrs. (due to watching other brain tumor: it's stable)
Left AN:  1.2 cm (kept growing during 2 yr.)MIDDLE FOSSA  11/9/09;  Michigan Ear Institute Dr. Zappia & Pieper
SSD, mild tinnitus, delayed onset of facial paralysis lasting 3-4 weeks, no tears AN side
BAHA surgery 10/2/12 Dr Daniels G.R.,MI

GM

• My Blog Page
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2011, 10:34:55 am »
"Now if maybe you are referring to where when you come to the page at the top under your screen name it says Show unread posts since your last visit. " 

Yep...thats the one.  You could then "mark them as read" ...that made it easy when you came back to the site.

This way seems to take much longer browsing throught the new posts....
Originally 1.8cm (left ear)...Swelled to 2.1 cm...and holding after GK treatment (Nov 2003)
Gamma Knife University of Virginia  http://www.medicine.virginia.edu/clinical/departments/neurosurgery/gammaknife/home-page

GM

• My Blog Page
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2011, 10:37:53 am »
...just found it...it was right next to my picture!  LOL     oops!  ::)

Denise S

• from MICHIGAN ツ
    • Denise Sanford's Blog
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2011, 11:10:26 am »
Glad you found it :-)    Hopefully it works everytime though, seems like I've had problems where I click on that and get nothing.   But, I knew I hadn't been on the site in like 2 days, so there would be no way that nobody posted in 2 days.   Hmmm

W&W 2 yrs. (due to watching other brain tumor: it's stable)
Left AN:  1.2 cm (kept growing during 2 yr.)MIDDLE FOSSA  11/9/09;  Michigan Ear Institute Dr. Zappia & Pieper
SSD, mild tinnitus, delayed onset of facial paralysis lasting 3-4 weeks, no tears AN side
BAHA surgery 10/2/12 Dr Daniels G.R.,MI