Author Topic: Are there ANers in Ann Arbor, MI?  (Read 2055 times)

hruss

• young and cheerful!
    • I made this group to help others!! (the group is in Bulgarian and in English)
Are there ANers in Ann Arbor, MI?
« on: September 24, 2011, 11:30:47 pm »
Hey everyone,

It is Hrissy from Bulgaria who hasn't written here for months (shame on me, I am frowning at myself). Those of you who are friends with me on facebook (Cathy, Kate, David, Cheri, Debbie, Anne Marie, Kay and Lori) are keeping track of my life but let me share with the others here - I am currently living in Ann Arbor, MI so I would like to meet ANers from this region. Is there anyone who lives in the area?

It will be great to meet and form/ join in already settled community!

have a great Sunday,
Hrissy
4.5cm right AN pressing on the brain stem, dn Sept 2007
2 Retrosigm surgeries in Oct 2007 and Jan 2008 by the Bulgarian prof. Kyrkeselian partially removed.
3rd retro surgery in Hannover,Germany by prof Samii, Oct 2008. SSD
Got rid of my bugger, temp facial paresis
hrissysexperiences.blogspot.co

MShea

Re: Are there ANers in Ann Arbor, MI?
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2011, 08:28:13 am »
Dear Hrissy,

I wanted to let you know that there is an ANA Local Support Group available in your area - they meet in West Bloomfield and the next meeting for this group is scheduled for this Saturday, October 1.  If you are interested, additional meeting information is available on the ANAUSA website under the Support Groups link, or here on the forum under the AN Local Support Groups category.

If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact me at the ANA National Office.

Best regards,

Melanie Hutchins
Local Support Group Coordinator 

hruss

• young and cheerful!
    • I made this group to help others!! (the group is in Bulgarian and in English)
Re: Are there ANers in Ann Arbor, MI?
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2011, 10:12:23 am »
Thank you for the information, Melanie!

West Bloomfield is way's way where I can go - I still do not drive and my husband is a student so he has a lot to study so I will skip this event.

I am still open to meet people in Ann Arbor though. Do you know of someone specifically from A2?

Have a god time with the ANers on Saturday and please let me know how it went. Is there a special site to keep track of events and post-event time?

x
4.5cm right AN pressing on the brain stem, dn Sept 2007
2 Retrosigm surgeries in Oct 2007 and Jan 2008 by the Bulgarian prof. Kyrkeselian partially removed.
3rd retro surgery in Hannover,Germany by prof Samii, Oct 2008. SSD
Got rid of my bugger, temp facial paresis
hrissysexperiences.blogspot.co