Author Topic: PRAYERS for fellow ANer PLEASE!!!  (Read 8133 times)

MDemisay

• Forever Thankful for Supportive ANA Friends!
Re: PRAYERS for fellow ANer PLEASE!!!
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2012, 06:48:51 am »
Denise,

I continue to pray for Molly up north here in NYC. I also am registered on FB, I haven't seen her on there because I spend most of my time on the ANA forum. Please tell her that she has a bunch of us here to welcome her! Thank you as well for expressing your solidarity.

Mike
1974 - Dr. Michelson  Colombia Presbyterian removal of 3 Arterio Venous Malformations
2004- Dr. Sisti  NY Presbyterian subtotal removal of 3.1 cm AN,
2012 - June 11th Dr. Sisti Gamma Knife (easy-breasily done)"DEAD IRV" play taps!
Research, research, research then decide and trust in God's Hands!

Denise S

• from MICHIGAN ツ
    • Denise Sanford's Blog
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2012, 09:12:31 pm »
THANK YOU ALL!!!!

Well, it sounds like the stitches are now doing their job & holding well, no signs of a leak!!  YEAH!

She got to go home real late Friday night and has been doing MUCH better now than she had been in the first 1 1/2 weeks!!!   All of her issues (her balance, nystagmus, and general disposition) have made dramatic improvements.   She started PT today and will be having OT this week too.

She asked to share the THANKS to everyone who has been thinking of her & praying for her!!!   Scary when things don't come out like you were 'planning'  [as many of you know]

I'm still trying to get her to come to the forum, but as of this point she isn't on computer, etc. much due to her nystagmus eye issues.......maybe soon though ;)

Thanks again
Denise S (MI)
W&W 2 yrs. (due to watching other brain tumor: it's stable)
Left AN:  1.2 cm (kept growing during 2 yr.)MIDDLE FOSSA  11/9/09;  Michigan Ear Institute Dr. Zappia & Pieper
SSD, mild tinnitus, delayed onset of facial paralysis lasting 3-4 weeks, no tears AN side
BAHA surgery 10/2/12 Dr Daniels G.R.,MI

Jackie

« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2012, 01:59:54 am »
Denise,

I have added Molly to my prayer list and will faithfully execute! So sorry for her complications, but with all the prayers coming her way,
She should be healing soon!

Jackie in Oregon
9mm x 11mm Right Side AN mild Tinnitis, and 60% hearing loss
Diagnosed 02/04/2007
Nov.13th, diagnosed with 5mm Meningioma
9/24/08 diagnosed with Aneurysm
Wait and watch per ENT's advice and researching my options!!! What's next???

Mickey

« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2012, 09:02:51 am »
My prayers are with you... Sincerely, Mickey