Author Topic: Calling All Payer Warriors to Assist ewchisek (Elizabeth) with Prayer  (Read 4239 times)

MDemisay

• Forever Thankful for Supportive ANA Friends!
Dear Prayer Warriors and those of you who wish to be Prayer Warriors,

Those that don't feel comfortable praying can send healing thoughts to ewchisek in a PM.

I have not called a Prayer Warriors request in a while (you can do it too, make a Prayer Warrior request). Any of us can simply do it when we feel it is necessary or could be helpful to another member who is going to go into surgery or radiation treatment and is having doubts or difficulty sleeping and otherwise having second thoughts.

Since I know personally the power of prayer(by praying from far and  wide the Prayer Warriors prayers carried me through my Gamma Knife radiation event on June 11, 2012)and some of you have been benefactors too.

I feel comfortable that I ask you to please help ease the burden of her worry,the doubtfulness that she feels with the procedure and carry her through a successful surgery to be performed on February 11th, 2013 and deliver her safe and sound to her family by offering( between today and the day of her surgery) prayers and healing thoughts.

Thank you for considering my request, I know that Elizabeth will be as grateful for your prayers and we as a group can be helpful to her.

Mike
1974 - Dr. Michelson  Colombia Presbyterian removal of 3 Arterio Venous Malformations
2004- Dr. Sisti  NY Presbyterian subtotal removal of 3.1 cm AN,
2012 - June 11th Dr. Sisti Gamma Knife (easy-breasily done)"DEAD IRV" play taps!
Research, research, research then decide and trust in God's Hands!

millie

Re: Calling All Payer Warriors to Assist ewchisek (Elizabeth) with Prayer
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2013, 08:11:50 pm »
Amen, Mike. 

TJ

• 1.2 cm AN right side, CK November 2010
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2013, 08:46:12 pm »

Prayer is one of the greatest things we can do, and guess what, it is totally free!  Consider it done.

TJ

ewchisek

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2013, 09:22:52 am »
Thanks Mike and thank you everyone!! Mike, did you get my message?

MDemisay

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2013, 11:43:15 am »
Dear Elizabeth,

Yes! I just sent another!

Mike
1974 - Dr. Michelson  Colombia Presbyterian removal of 3 Arterio Venous Malformations
2012 - June 11th Dr. Sisti Gamma Knife (easy-breasily done)"DEAD IRV" play taps!

MDemisay

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2013, 12:20:42 pm »
C' mon people now,

Smile on your brother! Everybody get together, got to love one another right now!

Mike

MDemisay

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2013, 10:05:09 am »
ALERT! ALERT! We must pray harder for Elizabeth to receive some healing GRACE to help through this final weekend with her whole AN,

Please pray from your computer or phone or tablet now Elizabeth needs us! She is having her most doubtful period now! Remember that our most doubtful time was right before,in the final days for each one of us. Each one of us should send her a PM in support! It is not long now Elizabeth! Hold on! You will receive relief soon! You are about to join our mighty ranks of the post~opers!

Let go and let God!

Mike

Sam-NewZealand

• My Blog : Sams Snippets
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2013, 10:27:45 pm »
On my phone so quick prayers for you from here xx I'm back in surgery next Friday and feeling the pull all over again but from here we know how sucessful these surgerys can go . Xx thoughts with you
MRI on 16 Nov 2012 diagnosed - 29 years old!
Left AN 2.7 x 2.6 x 2.4 cm - pressing on brainstem & sensory nerve for face, full/numb ear feeling, constant tinnitus & major hearing loss in Left ear
7 hr AN surgery 25 Jan 2013
2 hr CSF Leak surgery 16 Feb
SSD Left, dry eye & slight Facial Nerve Damamge

MDemisay

« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2013, 04:54:14 pm »
Elizabeth,

By now you should be floating in prayers bouyed~lifted up! Fear not, but go boldly into it and come out the other side healed of your ANtagonist! Hopefully, you will be back to your new self soon!

Let go and let God!

Mike

ewchisek

« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2013, 08:20:48 pm »
Hi everyone.
I'm keeping busy and hanging in there. Yesterday I must of been overwhelmed with prayers because it was the BEST day I have had in three months, I didn't even cry once!  Please keep the prayers coming, it's comforting and helping.
I told my four boys about the surgery, but made it much lighter than it actually is..so far they are ok with mommy being gone a few days in the hospital. We have all their 100 day activities finished for Monday and their valentines :) I also made a full week schedule for my family on the day-to-day needs of the boys.
I have to be at the hospital at 530 Monday morning, with a 730 start. I'm ready. This has been a TRUE test of faith and I don't know if i passed with flying colors, but i do know its in Gods hands and I'm putting all my trust in him and praying he guides the hands of my doctors.
I cannot thank all of you for the support and prayers! Thank you from the bottom of my heart! Please keep them coming!

Yours truly, 
Elizabeth