Author Topic: MRI Results  (Read 3288 times)

ellen124

MRI Results
« on: May 04, 2013, 01:55:40 pm »
Hello Everyone,  Just wanted to let you all know we got my husband's MRI results and he does not have an AN.  We are so very grateful for the news.  However, I am also grateful to have found such a caring and wonderful place to go for people who have had the trying time such as we did.  During this last week, it gave me great comfort to know that I would have place to turn to for support and help.  My husband and I will be making a donation to ANA this week for a our blessing and it passing it forward to someone else.

Please know that even in your own times of trouble ....... you truly do God's work. God Bless All of You!

Ellen

CHD63

• Life is good again!!
Re: MRI Results
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2013, 02:04:25 pm »
Hi Ellen .....

So glad your husband does not have an AN, but sorry he has been having troubling symptoms.

Prayers now for an accurate diagnosis and treatment of his symptoms.

Clarice
Right MVD for trigeminal neuralgia, 1994, Pittsburgh, PA
Left retrosigmoid 2.6 cm AN removal, February, 2008, Duke U
Tumor regrew to 1.3 cm in February, 2011
Translab AN removal, May, 2011 at HEI, Friedman & Schwartz
Oticon Ponto Pro abutment implant at same time; processor added August, 2011

Jim Scott

• 1943-2020 Please keep Jim's family in your hearts
Re: MRI Results
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2013, 01:45:10 pm »
Ellen ~

We've exchanged PMs and as you know, I was delighted to learn that your husband's MRI did not indicate an acoustic neuroma.  Your donation to the ANA is also greatly appreciated and we were pleased to have been part of your support during this trying time.  I trust that the doctors will soon find the actual source for your husbands symptoms and you can both return to normalcy.  :)

Jim
4.5 cm AN diagnosed 5/06.  Retrosigmoid surgery 6/06.  Follow-up FSR completed 10/06.  Tumor shrinkage & necrosis noted on last MRI.  Life is good. 

Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is.  The way we cope with it is what makes the difference.