Author Topic: I Met Boppie's Husband  (Read 4034 times)

Brendalu

• Smile..it makes everyone wonder what you are up to
I Met Boppie's Husband
« on: September 20, 2006, 11:33:02 am »
 ::)  I got to meet Boppie's husband today!  He helped me ( really he did it all) load boxes from their daughter's move getting me ready for my move!  Can't believe she let him come to this part of Texas by himself!!!!!  Boppie is a lucky gal :)
BrendaO
Brenda Oberholtzer
AN surgery 7/28/05
Peyman Pakzaban, NS
Chester Strunk, ENT

Boppie

Re: I Met Boppie's Husband
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2006, 07:20:44 pm »
Brenda, 40 years out and we're a great support team.  My family says you seem to have great balance!  Where did ya hear that before?  Keep on keep'n on.

Brendalu

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2006, 05:29:35 am »
I was having one of my "better" days!  I haven't heard that one in a long, very long time.  Actually never. Your family is great!!!  You have a very talented daughter.
Brenda Oberholtzer
AN surgery 7/28/05
Peyman Pakzaban, NS
Chester Strunk, ENT

Battyp

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2006, 05:28:29 pm »
I was going to ask if you boppie knew LOL  I wanna meet the twins!  ;D

Boppie

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2006, 08:08:30 pm »
Boppie and Gramps have twin grandsons.  a red head and a blonde, 5½ years old.  Kids grow up fast these days, but I think we'll have to wait a while, they're not allowed out and their Daddy is an attorney, he gets his looks from Gramps.  Besides their Mommie, (my DIL) is the red head and one fantastic cook.  I guess I am going to make up a Christmas card with a family photo.

To get back on task, here...my audiologist phoned today.  She expects to get a kit in the mail from TransEar by Monday.  Will keep you posted. 

Boppie

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2006, 08:09:49 pm »
Brenda, where is your photo?

Brendalu

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2006, 05:19:42 am »
I am not computer savy.  I also don't like my picture taken.  My granddaughters have off school today and they promised they would help me put a picture on this site.  I'm going to put a before and an after AN.  I felt like after AN surgery they sent me to the Build A Bear Workshop and had me over fluffed!  I keep going back and asking them to take some of the stuffing out, but they said it protects me when I fall.  I think it makes me hit harder.  Boppie, you have a great family!  I found out from advice from your husband, that my insurance company will pay for an aide if I get letters from my docs.  I called my insurance company and they said yes that they cover "quality of life" devices and surgeries.  So anyone who has been turned down for cosmetic surgery, hearing aides ect. give it a shot.  We all pay our doctors to give us the best possible care, so writing a letter should not be hard for them at all.
Brenda Oberholtzer
AN surgery 7/28/05
Peyman Pakzaban, NS
Chester Strunk, ENT

Captain Deb

• Phearless Phyll and Captain Deb!
    • Captain Deb
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2006, 08:41:10 am »
Well, does he dance as good as Boppie?? She's the dance instructor on our cruise!
Brendalu--picture posting instructions are in "helpful tips" in the Welcome message area!
Captain Deb
"You only have two choices, having fun or freaking out"-Jimmy Buffett
50-ish with a 1x.7x.8cm.AN
Mid-fossa HEI, Jan 03 Friedman & Hitselberger
Chronic post-op headaches
Captain & Designated Driver of the PBW

Brendalu

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2006, 09:10:51 am »
Capt. Deb,
I tried the instructions..............I couldn't get it to work.  I can send email and check my email and look things up on the net, but that is about it.  I posted a picture of my two little girls on frapper but that's as far as I got. I didn't get to dance with Boppie's husband...darn.  He's pretty tall though so I would've need stilts!!
Brenda Oberholtzer
AN surgery 7/28/05
Peyman Pakzaban, NS
Chester Strunk, ENT