Author Topic: Thank you forum administrater and all my friends .Merry christmas.  (Read 3146 times)

lmurray69

I have to thank all the administrators. If it wasnt for them, we would not have a forum. and then all the good people that set here day ,after day and listen to the same oh, same oh .. May god bless you all .When I was down you picked me up, when i need to laugh ,you gave me a smile. Thank you for being a friend, Merry christmas and Happy New Year.My new Years wish is for all those that still have a AN may it vanish in the night. May you always remember where to come. When you need a friend .
radiation feb 05, gammaknife, tumor is 1.2x0.08/ surgery Nov 1st 2006 Dr House/Swarts/

kerri lyn angel

Re: Thank you forum administrater and all my friends .Merry christmas.
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2006, 05:49:40 pm »
amen to that! :)
large an removed june 1, 2005 14.5 hour trans lab surgery permenantly disabled but breathing

Palace

• Palace
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2006, 08:32:27 pm »
 8)

You know what?  I was so wrapped-up for a half a year in AN research, the insurance part of AN monies, the decisions for me with the AN, the tests, the doctors and all.........I forgot something for this time of year.

I'm going to make a crockpot of hot hard cider and or hard apple cider and the house will smell wonderful.  It has been in the mid twenties outside and this time of year, I'm going to have a special toast to admin.  <and the toasting of spam off the forum>  There are many reasons for a toasting.  I'm glad you brought up this thread. 

We live in the mountains and it is tradition to have a hot wine or hot cider in the cold weather.  It has been another hard year so, I'm going to put all the floating things in the cider and make it really special this year.  Doesn't that sound good?   :P

Bottoms up,

Palace
22 mm Acoustic Neuroma (right side)
Cyberknife, Nov. & Dec. 2006
Dr. Iris Gibbs & Dr. Blevins @ Stanford
single sided deafness

Obita

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2006, 08:48:57 pm »
and it keeps getting better......now we have moderators in the family to slam the spam ASAP!!

Thank you, thank you admin.
Kathy - Age 54
2.5 cm translab May '04
University of Minnesota - Minneapolis
Dr. Sam Levine - Dr. Stephen Haines

lmurray69

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2006, 08:27:35 pm »
I have to agree with all of it.. they are the best of the best...
radiation feb 05, gammaknife, tumor is 1.2x0.08/ surgery Nov 1st 2006 Dr House/Swarts/

Laura

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2006, 07:24:09 am »
Merry Christmas to all and all a good night (I believe Palace will be sleeping well! LOL) ;)
Diagnosed August 17, 2006
AN on right side 1cm x 7mm x 7mm
30% hearing loss with no other symptoms
Watching and Waiting
http://www.patient-network.com/lparr
It's mind over "matter"... even if the "matter" is in my mind

Palace

• Palace
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2006, 07:26:58 am »
Hi   ;)

Now that it is Christmas........we can all look forward to a New Year of "growing" and no more spam.  Thank you everyone for all your hard word and it paid-off.

Off to a more mature NEW YEAR!

(no fighting or stupid stuff on this forum)   :o

HAPPY NEW YEAR..........to 07'

Palace
22 mm Acoustic Neuroma (right side)
Cyberknife, Nov. & Dec. 2006
Dr. Iris Gibbs & Dr. Blevins @ Stanford
single sided deafness