Author Topic: I'll be in touch later...  (Read 2462 times)

OTO

I'll be in touch later...
« on: May 17, 2007, 05:25:09 pm »
This is my last post until I can get back to a PC post-op.   I'm going to take tomorrow off to de-stress.  I fly on Saturday night and arrive in LA on Sunday.  Monday is full day of testing and surgery on Tuesday. 

linnilue

Re: I'll be in touch later...
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2007, 05:34:16 pm »
Best of luck to you.  My thoughts and prayers will be with you for a rapid and full recovery...godspeed.
Left AN dx. 11/05 Linac radiosurgery 01/06 Burlington, VT for a 9mm x 5mm tumor.  No necrosis yet (2 yrs. post-op).  Multiple post radiosurgery complications, some permanent.  Have radio-oncologist here.  Now see Dr. McKenna, Mass. Eye & Ear Instit., Boston for flollow-up care as my main An doctor.

Obita

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2007, 07:12:06 pm »
Good luck OTO!! - see you on the Postie side very soon.

Kathy
Kathy - Age 54
2.5 cm translab May '04
University of Minnesota - Minneapolis
Dr. Sam Levine - Dr. Stephen Haines

Jim Scott

• 1943-2020 Please keep Jim's family in your hearts
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2007, 12:21:45 pm »
OTO:

Hoping you see this prior to your surgery. 

Of course we wish you the very best and look forward to seeing you post again...as a 'postie'.  Try to relax, you're in good hands.

Jim
4.5 cm AN diagnosed 5/06.  Retrosigmoid surgery 6/06.  Follow-up FSR completed 10/06.  Tumor shrinkage & necrosis noted on last MRI.  Life is good. 

Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is.  The way we cope with it is what makes the difference.

kss4luck

• 2.1 cm removed translab 5/4/07 Dr Jung/Clark RCH
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2007, 08:06:47 pm »
Hi OTO,
I pray your surgery is a great success. Bless you and may you have a speady recovery.
Cindy