Author Topic: Suggestion for Phyl, Joef & Admin  (Read 3192 times)

Derek

Suggestion for Phyl, Joef & Admin
« on: March 16, 2007, 05:22:10 am »
Any chance us 'wait and watchers' could have our own category under 'Treatment Options' along with Microsurgical Options and Radiation /Radiosurgery...please? It is indeed a treatment option but it is scattered within the other category threads and presents difficulties when attempting to locate relevant data.

Regards

Derek
Residing UK. In 'watch & wait' since diagnosis in March 2002 with right side AN. Initially sized at 2.5cm and now self reduced to 1.3cm.
All symptoms have abated except impaired hearing on affected side which is not a problem for me.

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
Re: Suggestion for Phyl, Joef & Admin
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2007, 08:55:54 am »
hey Derek,

good idea... suggestion. If you send an email to admin here, the powers that be, I'm sure, will take it into consideration (they are real good about it!).  I would state your reasons for having the forum and how it could be beneficial. Go for it :)

Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Derek

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2007, 10:33:14 am »
Hi Phyl...

Email sent to admin as per your advice!

Regards

Derek
Residing UK. In 'watch & wait' since diagnosis in March 2002 with right side AN. Initially sized at 2.5cm and now self reduced to 1.3cm.
All symptoms have abated except impaired hearing on affected side which is not a problem for me.

ppearl214

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2007, 11:47:35 am »
sounds good, Derek.  I'm not sure of the "powers" schedule or email access today, but I do know that take each and every suggestion to heart and hope you hear back soon. Like you, IMO, it's a worthy thought as many are here in "wait/watch" mode.  Let's see what happens.

Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Joef

• ** I rather be Kayak Fishing **
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2007, 12:22:38 pm »
I like the Idea!  ;D
4 cm AN/w BAHA Surgery @House Ear Clinic 08/09/05
Dr. Brackmann, Dr. Hitselberger, Dr. Stefan and Dr. Joni Doherty
1.7 Gram Gold Eye weight surgery on 6/8/07 Milford,CT Hospital

Derek

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2007, 09:43:02 am »
Hi Phyl...

Emailed the suggestion on 16 March but no response as yet...any further advice?

Regards

Derek

ppearl214

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2007, 05:46:48 am »
let me see what I can find out Derek. I do know the powers that be have been exceptionally busy based on my last conversation with them.  I'm on it!

BTW, have a friend here from Harlowtown. Got my full stash of Jaffa Cakes and Cadbury. I am one happy person :D

Phyl

Derek

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2007, 11:58:33 am »
let me see what I can find out Derek. I do know the powers that be have been exceptionally busy based on my last conversation with them.  I'm on it!

BTW, have a friend here from Harlowtown. Got my full stash of Jaffa Cakes and Cadbury. I am one happy person :D

Phyl

Hi Phyl...

Just thought I would 'bump up' this thread again re it is almost 2 months since the last posting and nothing has since developed.

There has been a definite increase recently in posts associated with the 'wait and watch' aspect and as the subject is being raised in different forums it has consequential difficulties for subsequent retrieval of information. Perhaps, as previously discussed and supported by the members, it is now time that 'Wait and Watch' be included under 'Treatment Options' along with Microsurgical Options and Radiation  / Radiosurgery.

Acting upon advice I did forward an email to the website administrators raising the issue but have never received a response.

Could you consider progressing this please?

Regards

Derek
« Last Edit: May 20, 2007, 02:06:38 pm by Derek »