Author Topic: No presents or dinner  (Read 4207 times)

Jim Scott

• 1943-2020 Please keep Jim's family in your hearts
Re: No presents or dinner
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2007, 03:04:40 pm »
Sam:

Congratulations on your 3 year anniversary.

I agree with you that it certainly is something to celebrate but I'm sure you'll find a way to celebrate and remain married.  ;) 

Jim

4.5 cm AN diagnosed 5/06.  Retrosigmoid surgery 6/06.  Follow-up FSR completed 10/06.  Tumor shrinkage & necrosis noted on last MRI.  Life is good. 

Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is.  The way we cope with it is what makes the difference.

Samantha n Adrian

« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2007, 01:58:45 pm »
Congrats Sam….Happy 3 year!  I know this…..9/6/07 is a day I will NEVER forget for the rest of my life and will celebrate it annually till the day I die!  Glad to hear you are doing well and enjoy the bike!

Adrian
Age 35/ 4cm AN right side, Transpetrosal aproach, 9/6/07
Dr. Loren Bartels - Otolaryngology & partner Dr. Christopher Danner
Dr. Harry van Loveren - Neurosurgeon & partner Dr. Levine
Dr. David Samuels - Anesthesiologist
Tampa General Hopital, Tampa FL
These guys re-assembled Humpty Dumpty!

4cm in Pacific Northwest

« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2007, 07:44:33 pm »
Sam,

I am at 3 months post op ... I may try getting on a tricycle - but I would not even think of riding (balancing)  a bike yet ... heck knows a motorbike.

Way to go on the 3 year anniversary and the motorbike  8)!

Personally I think that the motorbike sounds more like a "male mid-life crises thing" rather than an "anniversary thing" (ok not a "midlife crises" a "midlife journey") … but that is just my gal  perspective (tease  ;) grin  ;D noogie  ::) LOL  :D)

Cheers,

Maybe for my 3 year anniversary I will get a bright red convertable and hit the Califonia Coast line... ;) :D
4cm Left, 08/22/07 R/S 11+ hr surgery Stanford U, Dr. Robert Jackler, Dr. Griffith Harsh, Canadian fellow Assist. Dr. Sumit Agrawal. SSD, 3/6 on HB facial scale, stick-on-eyeweight worked, 95% eye function@ 6 months. In neuromuscular facial retraining. Balance regained! Recent MRI -tumor receded!

Sam Rush

« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2007, 08:24:49 pm »
To  4

Not a midlife crisis, I"m too old !!!!(64)  Just feels good to ride.  I know how dangerous they are, but my balance is pretty good now, and the noise of the bike nullifies the tinnitus.
1 cm AN translab, Dr. Brackmann, Dr. Schwartz, Dr Doherety HEI   11/04   Baha 7/05

Captain Deb

• Phearless Phyll and Captain Deb!
    • Captain Deb
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2007, 01:26:15 pm »
Congrats on the new you, ya 3 year old ya! Have a blast on yer bike!!!!!

Capt Deb
"You only have two choices, having fun or freaking out"-Jimmy Buffett
50-ish with a 1x.7x.8cm.AN
Mid-fossa HEI, Jan 03 Friedman & Hitselberger
Chronic post-op headaches
Captain & Designated Driver of the PBW

GM

• I hate annual MRI's !!!
    • My Blog Page
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2007, 06:46:31 pm »
I totally agree...you have something to celebrate.  I'd suggest a private celebration, go have a drink (but don't drive...have a designated buddy  :).  Celebrate your achievement.   :)

Gary
Originally 1.8cm (left ear)...Swelled to 2.1 cm...and holding after GK treatment (Nov 2003)
Gamma Knife University of Virginia  http://www.medicine.virginia.edu/clinical/departments/neurosurgery/gammaknife/home-page
Note: Riverside Hospital in Newport News Virginia now has GK!!

Charlotte Lady

« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2007, 11:47:00 am »
congrats!  I'm looking forward to my three year anniversary....as well as my three month anniversary, as well as my six month, one year...etc etc.

Donna

1.5 cm AN removed 9/25/07.