Author Topic: Elderbird (Hope) Surgery this Wednesday  (Read 2577 times)

LADavid

Elderbird (Hope) Surgery this Wednesday
« on: March 31, 2008, 11:40:19 am »
According to my calendar, unless anything has changed, Hope's surgery is this Wednesday.

Best wishes for much success, Hope.

David
Right ear tinnitus w/80% hearing loss 1985.
Left ear 40% hearing loss 8/07.
1.5 CM Translab Rt ear.
Sort of quiet around here.
http://my.calendars.net/AN_Treatments

leapyrtwins

• I am a success story!
Re: Elderbird (Hope) Surgery this Wednesday
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2008, 06:26:17 pm »
Boy, David, you're good at this!  I've totally lost track of all surgery dates.
Did we ever decide on what to do about a calendar  ???
We could sure use it; I noticed that Debbi has a date now also (hope he's tall, dark, & handsome)   ;)

Best of luck to you Hope.  I remember back when you were still trying to decide on a treatment option and now you are thisclose to surgery.
I am confident everything will go well for you.  I'll be thinking about you and praying for you.

Can't wait to welcome you back to the forum as a fellow "postie",

Jan

Retrosig 5/31/07 Drs. Battista & Kazan (Hinsdale, Illinois)
Left AN 3.0 cm (1.5 cm @ diagnosis 6 wks prior) SSD. BAHA implant 3/4/08 (Dr. Battista) Divino 6/4/08  BP100 4/2010 BAHA 5 8/2015

I don't actually "make" trouble..just kind of attract it, fine tune it, and apply it in new and exciting ways

LADavid

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2008, 07:21:41 pm »
Hey Jan
Thanks but I'm losing track too.  I have a few written down -- Hope (Elderbirds) 4/2, Debbi 4/30, CherylR 4/17, Melissa (Daydreamer) 5/14.  As far as the calendar thing -- Steve found a link below to set up a calendar.  It was origninally for birthdays but why not surgeries and procedures?  I think we're looking for some direction from Phyl.

David
1.5 CM Translab Rt ear.

leapyrtwins

• I am a success story!
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2008, 08:31:41 pm »
Yes, we were waiting for Phyl to give us some direction, weren't we?  I think I even suggested we check with her, but then I forgot that I suggested it.  Bad brain day  ::)

Anyway, looks like we have another surgery for the calendar.  I read earlier tonight that David (dpetty) has scheduled his BAHA surgery for this coming Thursday, which is I believe, April 3rd.  So, please add him to the list.

Until we have something "official" maybe you can be the keeper of the calendar for us - that is, if you don't mind. 

Jan

PS - I hope that didn't come across as bossy, I have no real authority here and can't make you do anything you don't want to do  ;D
You just sound better organized that most.  I was thinking of turfing it to Steve, but thought he might be too busy knitting all those hats he promised us  ;D
Retrosig 5/31/07 Drs. Battista & Kazan (Hinsdale, Illinois)
Left AN 3.0 cm (1.5 cm @ diagnosis 6 wks prior) SSD. BAHA implant 3/4/08 (Dr. Battista) Divino 6/4/08  BP100 4/2010 BAHA 5 8/2015

I don't actually "make" trouble..just kind of attract it, fine tune it, and apply it in new and exciting ways

LADavid

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2008, 08:41:14 pm »
Yeah and I'm supposed to be making t-shirts or something.  I'll do what I can to keep up.  So far no smile -- so --so far no auditions or commercials.  As a friend put it -- Captain of my ship, but drydocked at home.  Plenty of free time.  Anyone else know of upcoming surgeries, procedures or otherwise important dates?  Please feel free to PM me.
David
1.5 CM Translab Rt ear.

jtd71465

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2008, 08:46:23 pm »
This was put together by someone, I had the link saved.

http://my.calendars.net/an_treatments/d01/04/2008?display=M&style=B&positioning=A

Joe-
Right side AN removed 1/10/07 @ NYU Medical Center
Dr's Roland and Golfinos

Kaybo

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2008, 09:06:12 pm »
I was wondering why we needed a calendar when we had David!!!  ;D
K
Translab 12/95@Houston Methodist(Baylor College of Medicine)for "HUGE" tumor-no size specified
25 yrs then-14 hour surgery-stroke
12/7 Graft 1/97
Gold Weight x 5
SSD
Facial Paralysis-R(no movement or feelings in face,mouth,eye)
T3-3/08
Great life!

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2008, 05:39:20 am »
This was put together by someone, I had the link saved.

http://my.calendars.net/an_treatments/d01/04/2008?display=M&style=B&positioning=A

Joe-

Hi Jan, David and all,
This is the calendar I started for the gang here a while back.... to note upcoming AN procedures, birthdays, follow ups, etc... a community calendar to help keep everything ok.  I believe you all should be able to access and add to it... .hope it helps.

Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2008, 05:40:25 am »
Hope, sending energy and good vibes and wellness wishes to you and will be waiting for you to join the  "postie" ranks! :)  Wishes and huggles to you for tomorrow.

Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"