Author Topic: surgery 2 weeks from today  (Read 2230 times)

wife4life

• well, it could have been worse!
surgery 2 weeks from today
« on: June 15, 2006, 08:42:56 am »
Hi all...Kim from Charlotte here...i have not really posted alot on here..but sure have talked on the phone with many of you...i feel like i am in the count down days now too...i have had so many wonderful conversations with many of you . Deb, Michelle, Kathleen, Meredith,Ken, Jean, and so many more wonderful email converstaions...i feel like i am writing a good bye letter... :P but i am not..i just wanted to thank each and every one of you who has thought of me and prayed for me during this time...i know after having talked to many of you that my biggest concern was making it through this alive...after talking with you all i realize i will make it - doing the chant Michelle ;D i look forward to my recovery now more than anything....
like i said i still have 2 weeks from today...but it came so quickly i wanted to write this before that time got here ( which will be before i know it)...i will be contacting most of you...or my husband will once surgery is over to let you all know how things went...and since i don't have a computer at home, i would appreciate if someone could do a posting for me  :)
again- thanks to all- although i am sure most of you will be hearing from me by phone in the next two weeks... still in need of that support you are all so famous for giving!!
love ya!  ~kim~
3cm leftsided an
surgery scheduled 6-29-06
charlotte nc
**complete resection of tumor, total left side facial paralysis,total hearing loss**

Battyp

Re: surgery 2 weeks from today
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2006, 10:08:13 am »
Keep chanting!  I'll keep praying!

{{{{{{HUGGLES}}}} to keep you going  :-*
« Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 01:49:59 pm by battyprincess »

Karla83401

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2006, 10:41:08 am »
Kim,

I am 4 weeks post surgery and doing really quite well, but I do so remember having the feelings that you are having now. Know that you are in our prayers and all of our positive thoughts are headed your way.  You will do wonderful and come out great on the other side. We are all strong people with much more strength than we know. You can do this.

Karla
diag. 2/23/06 left side
4x8x6mm bony area
1.4x.1.1x1.1cm brain area
waiting for surgery in May 06

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2006, 11:33:00 am »
hey, someone stole my huggles!  :o ;)

Sending chants and huggles as well!

Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Battyp

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2006, 01:50:35 pm »
Hey Phyllis I have a book called huggles can juggle that I teach reading with  :o
He's a big purple monster  LOL