Author Topic: Headaches  (Read 1556 times)

sher

Headaches
« on: May 29, 2008, 04:47:05 pm »
Hi Everyone,
Has anyone ever gotten a headache that feels like pressure and when you push on the base of your neck or scalp it takes the pressure away while pressing? I am thinking that it is not associated with AN and maybe a neck issue.

I had a consultation with SLC Cyberknife and am leaning towards that. I will make the decision soon and probably do it in August.
Just wanting to figure out these headaches...
Have a great night,
Sherry
1.2cm x 0.6 cm extracanicular component (7 mm) 05/08/08
MRI in AUG 08  showed 30 % growth
Having CK 9/30, 10/1 and 10/2/08
1/12/08 MRI shows swelling

Yvette

• Yvette
Re: Headaches
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2008, 08:54:02 pm »
I have never heard of such a headache. How odd.

Yvette
3cm translab Jan. 2007 performed at Mayo Clinic MN. by Drs. Link and Driscoll. SSD but doing great!

danijake

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2008, 09:55:26 pm »
Hi Sherry,

I have these headaches all the time. They're caused by my neck being way out of alignment. I'm seeing a chiropractor and when he presses on the base of my skull, my headache goes away---if only for a little while. It sure feels good though!

That may or may not be what you're experiencing, but I thought I'd throw that out there for ya.

Good luck in your treatment decision.

Dani

cheza

• I must be strong, this thing is beating me
    • facebook
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2008, 03:13:47 am »

Hi,

I too get headaches that seem to come from my neck and pressing it does relive it a little, its the same as if you have a headache at the front of your head if you press on your temples it will felive it or on the bridge of your noes, they're all pressure points, I'd certianly mention it to your consultant tho, never leave anything to chance.

take care Cheryl XxX  :-*
diagnosed 4th Oct 07 with a 3cm left acoustic neuroma,
surgery 9th Nov 07, age 30 at time of surgery,
total hearing loss to left ear, grade 6 facial palsay (getting better)
latest MRI shows regrowth on facial nerve.