Author Topic: i'm coming back  (Read 1524 times)

Patti

i'm coming back
« on: May 20, 2008, 08:46:14 pm »
hi all!  i switched to using a lap top 6 months ago and forgo.  t my username and password but tried a few tonight and it has worked.  i do follow things often, i just don't have much to contribute.  but i will when the mood strikes.  i am glad you are all here.  patti
4 cm AN removed 12/2000
subsequent brain swelling
removal of part of cerebellum
face, scalp,tongue numbness and partial paralysis
no corneal sensation and no tears-frequent eye issues
cognitive issues
Regrowth (3.1 x ..86 cm) treated by SRS on November 6, 2015

sgerrard

Re: i'm coming back
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2008, 09:29:53 pm »
Hi Patti,

I think I remember you being on here back then, when I was still a premie (opposite of postie?) - um, not yet treated. Welcome back!

I suspect there is a way to have your password reset if you forget it, so you can get back in and create a new one. As a moderator, I should probably know how to do that, but as a brand new moderator, I have no idea.  ???

Glad you got in. How are you doing?

Steve
8 mm left AN June 2007,  CK at Stanford Sept 2007.
Hearing lasted a while, but left side is deaf now.
Right side is weak too. Life is quiet.

claire1

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2008, 10:40:50 pm »
Hi

I think,of all the post I've read here, the one that really sticks out is the one that starts; Regarding radiation therapy, If In 5 years,10 years 15 years... if I develope brain cancer would I have chose a different path for my AN?  If you answered no, than you know you made the right decision.
I can't remember who said that on these post but it really made an impact on me and helped in my decision.

Thank You
Claire

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2008, 06:21:03 am »
Hi Patti and welcome back. Now, don't go playing frisbee with the laptop.... I've done that with mine many times... doesn't react well! :)

Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"