Author Topic: Newbie needs some advice & support . . .  (Read 3484 times)

Pembo

Re: Newbie needs some advice & support . . .
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2008, 08:08:55 am »
notacyclon, Just wanted to tell you for future reference, you can request a copy of your mri cd at the end of the session. After my first MRI I asked for my films, came home and called the drs office and insisted on an appointment right away. At first I was told he could see me in 3 days, then in 2 and after I said I'd go to either office he sees patients at...they found me an appointment time the same day.  If you need answers, get a little pushy. :)

Your symptoms do sound similar to mine, hopefully you will get an answer at your appt. Good luck to you........

Surgery June 3, 2004, University Hospitals Cleveland, BAHA received in 2005, Facial Therapy at UPMC 2006

er

Re: Newbie needs some advice & support . . .
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2008, 08:50:56 am »
  notacylon,
I just had my 3 year MRI and the first attendant or nurse also stressed  how IMPORTANT is was NOT to move my head. It was also fixed in so snuggly it couldn't be much to moved.  After the 45 min exam the second attendant or nurse  that took the x-rays pull me out and I mentioned it is so hard not move when you need to cough because of allergies. His comment was is that what he told you, I said yes. He says you can move but not to much.
Good luck on the outcome.
eve