Author Topic: Experience with Derald Brackmann ( House Ear Clinic, CA) & William Hitselberger  (Read 3498 times)

nimmy

I want to know experience of persons who underwent surgery with Derald Brackmann
( House ear clinic)  and William Hitselberger

Pl. send mail to me here on the site

Thanks
« Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 02:08:36 pm by ppearl214 »

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
Hi nimmy

I had to edit your post to remove your personal email info as it is not allow to be posted publically here in the forums, but... folks can certainly email you here where you can privately share your email/contact info..... thanks for understanding.

There are many many here that have been treated at HEI, esp. by Drs Brackmann and Hits.  You can do "Search" option here for their names and find many many many many posts on them here.

I hope that helps... and thanks for understaning

Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Lainie181818

Hi Nimmy, My email address is on profiles, feel free to contact me.
Lainie.++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

mrgarlic

Greetings, I had AN surgery in 2004 by Dr Brackmann. As a matter of fact I am wainting on a phone call from him. My tumor has grown back. I wouldn't even remotely consider another Dr. This is his speciality. The ear clinic in LA is the best in the US. They even have a small apartment for you and your family for during and after your surgery. I was in-patient for 3 or 4 days and then he wanted me to stay local for a few more. My wife and I were treated like royalty. Dr brackmann hes kept track of me for over 4 years. He truely cares. I think my e-mail address contact info shows with my profile. Please write. I will check to be sure you can contact me     I live in Portland Or       Larry
I am not the person I used to be,
 I am becoming the pereson I am.

AN surgery 2004- Trigeminal Neuroma  surgery scheduled    Nov 2oth 2008