Author Topic: Ginkgo Biloba  (Read 2084 times)

dpericoni

Ginkgo Biloba
« on: January 20, 2006, 09:29:42 pm »
I still have ringing post surgery. Has anyone heard of Ginkgo Biloba helping with tinnitis? I read an article that suggested it might help. Has anyone tried it?

Darlene
5mm by 8mm
Middle Fossa
Left side deafness
House Ear Clinic

gemaste

Re: Ginkgo Biloba
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2006, 06:23:07 am »
I also still have a lot of ringing.   I am alos looking for anything that would help.  My surgery was 08-02-2005

Glenn

Rc Moser

Re: Ginkgo Biloba
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2006, 06:49:44 am »
I too am interested in anything that will stop it. IMO the ringing, rushing, static sound is a side effect of this operation. I also have some heavy ringing/static sounds (what ever you want to call them). Mind gets worse as the Noise level gets louder around me. Sharp high pitched noises such as plate clinking on a marble table, silverware bounding around in the sink or clacking against a plate, or any high pitch noises give me the chalk scraping on the chalkboard effect. I also feel the nerves crinch in my left ear were they have been cut at the brain sometimes. IMO untill these nerves quite firing the uncofrontable/ unbareable cringe will not let up of for most of us. I'm two years 5 months out. This is a constant problem still for me. Even riding in the car at moderate speeds causes my AN side to sound like your standing next to a waterfall when the car stops and I get out. IMO something the Doctors think you are complaining about but enore it. IMO this is dangerous when you have trouble hearing and telling which way sounds are coming from.
9/17/03, 4.5CM, Translab, OU Medical Center, Dr. (the ear man) Saunders and Dr. B. (the BrainMAN) Wilson  along with about 4 other Doctors that keep me going for 18 hours.