Author Topic: Andrea Wench here. . .  (Read 2254 times)

Karla83401

Andrea Wench here. . .
« on: June 01, 2006, 04:26:00 pm »
Ahoy all -  8)

Mom said she'd posted.  I'm so glad she's back in touch with you all.  She's sleeping on the couch now, and that's wonderful.  Took her up to Daddy's grave today, and then to the grocery store.  She insisted on doing it herself, so off we went!!  It's nice to see her out and about.  But don't get me wrong, she's running us around just right.  Yesterday, she had me stand all the furniture up against the wall on their sides, and moving around her oriental rug vacuuming.  She's quite the supervisor.  And now she's on us about the yard. . . *sigh*   ;)  It's amazing, between the three of us, we've split her jobs up, and we're still exhausted.  I'm not sure how she did it all, and pull the grades she does!  Truly Superwoman, as far as I can see.

Take care all, and I'm sure she'll check in again when she can.  Just wanted you all to know she's doing really really well.

God Bless,
Andrea
diag. 2/23/06 left side
4x8x6mm bony area
1.4x.1.1x1.1cm brain area
waiting for surgery in May 06

Desilu

Re: Andrea Wench here. . .
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2006, 04:34:44 pm »
Hi Andrea,

Thank you for keeping us posted on your mom's progress. It is really uplifting!  Ann
HEI July 26, 2005
5mm X 8mm Left AN
Middle Fossa
Dr. Brackmann & Dr. Hitselberger

Battyp

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2006, 04:42:17 pm »
When she's done with you can you guys come here for instruction?  LOL  Glad to hear you're mom is doing so well!   :-*

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2006, 05:08:59 pm »
On ya youngen Andrea,

You and wenchette are truly special and your Mom is blessed to have you around her. I'd also say that, that works in reverse as well.

Laz
2.0cm AN removed Nov 2002.
Dr Chang St Vincents, Sydney
Australia. Regrowth discovered
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW
http://www.frappr.com/laz

matti

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2006, 07:36:05 pm »
We definetly see that mom is feeling much better, home only 1 week and back to business. Way to go Karla. She IS a superwoman/superwench!

Thank you for keeping us posted Andrea, you and mom are so special to us. We luv you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheryl
3.5 cm  - left side  Single sided deafness 
Middle Fossa Approach - California Ear Institute at Stanford - July 1998
Dr. Joseph Roberson and Dr. Gary Steinberg
Life is great at 50