Author Topic: more symptoms  (Read 1791 times)

mandy branham

more symptoms
« on: November 19, 2010, 12:12:36 pm »
last night was really bad, the pain in my head and ear woke me, i have been taking Tylenol and ibuprofen at night for a couple months now, that usually works to keep the pain in check, also a lot of face tingles and my eyes are still watery and blurred, my appointment to see the surgeon is set for the 3oth, and with the holiday and the fact i have already waited 5 weeks i doubt i will get in earlier, i just really feel weird today, i have not felt this way before, my head feels really full, oh i do hate this.....................just needed to get it out,
THANKS GUYS  :)
diagnosed Oct.15Th  2010, right side An 2.5cm x 1.9cm, 80% hearing loss, waiting to see surgeon on Nov.30Th

"GOD WILL SEE ME THROUGH"

Jim Scott

• 1943-2020 Please keep Jim's family in your hearts
Re: more symptoms
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2010, 02:01:29 pm »
Mandy ~

I'm so sorry to learn that you're struggling with these debilitating symptoms.  Many of us have endured similar symptoms so we can empathize.  You have my hopes and prayers that this will pass and you'll feel better, soon.

Jim
4.5 cm AN diagnosed 5/06.  Retrosigmoid surgery 6/06.  Follow-up FSR completed 10/06.  Tumor shrinkage & necrosis noted on last MRI.  Life is good. 

Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is.  The way we cope with it is what makes the difference.

mandy branham

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2010, 02:44:13 pm »
Thank you Jim, i know that each of you have felt what i am feeling, and more than any thing knowing i can acknowledge what i am feeling and not be looked at with pity but understanding helps, i am dealing with this and i will over come,  and being able to empty out what i am thinking will give me room for healing, each of you understand that, thank you  :)
diagnosed Oct.15Th  2010, right side An 2.5cm x 1.9cm, 80% hearing loss, waiting to see surgeon on Nov.30Th

"GOD WILL SEE ME THROUGH"

Captain Deb

• Phearless Phyll and Captain Deb!
    • Captain Deb
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2010, 04:29:29 pm »
Mandy,
Can you get in to see your GP to get some prescription headache meds till you can see the surgeon?  Fioricet works pretty good and that is what my GP gave me before my surgery when I was having headaches.  He also gave me some Imitrex, which is for migraine.  Sorry you are having these symptoms--there are some docs who say that ANs don't cause headaches, but I sure had them prior to surgery.  Not sure they were from the AN or not.

Capt Deb
"You only have two choices, having fun or freaking out"-Jimmy Buffett
50-ish with a 1x.7x.8cm.AN
Mid-fossa HEI, Jan 03 Friedman & Hitselberger
Chronic post-op headaches
Captain & Designated Driver of the PBW