Author Topic: AN world calendar updates (as imagined by Rich56)  (Read 6162 times)

leapyrtwins

• I am a success story!
Re: AN world calendar updates (as imagined by Rich56)
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2011, 08:18:17 pm »
Jay -

was just thinking about Rich's weekly updates this morning and realized how much I missed them.  He picked up where LADavid left off. 

Thanks so much for starting this thread.

I'm thrilled to be celebrating the 3rd anniversay of my BAHA implant today - a decision I've never regretted for a minute  ;D

Also, want to note that today is Kaybo's birthday.  Happy Birthday, sister Kay  :-*

Jan
Retrosig 5/31/07 Drs. Battista & Kazan (Hinsdale, Illinois)
Left AN 3.0 cm (1.5 cm @ diagnosis 6 wks prior) SSD. BAHA implant 3/4/08 (Dr. Battista) Divino 6/4/08  BP100 4/2010 BAHA 5 8/2015

I don't actually "make" trouble..just kind of attract it, fine tune it, and apply it in new and exciting ways

anissa

• My Journey
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2011, 11:32:22 pm »
I haven't been here in a really long time so the update thread was the first thing I came looking for. Thank you for picking it up! I'll add these to the calendar also but...

My 2-year surgery anniversary is April 1st and I have a yearly MRI appt set for April 7th. I'll be sure to check back with my good news.  ;)
Anissa
2/11/09 Diagnosed AN 2.1cm
2/26/09 Consult with Dr. Clough Shelton, U of Utah
4/1/09 Translab with Shelton & Couldwell
--little teensy bit of tumor or cells on facial nerve, stuck! No facial weakness, Rt side SSD
4/8/10 1-yr MRI, "Looks great!"

Lynn Mc

« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2011, 06:52:16 am »
Thanks Jay!!!
Translab 01/22/10.  12 x 11.7 x 8.2 mm.
Dr's McKenna/McCall at Mass Eye & Ear,
Dr. Barker at MGH. 
SSD - No other significant problems post surgery, just some minor inconveniences!  Yipee!!
BAHA implant 04/08/11 Dr. Merchant
BAHA Gotcha 07/25/11
"Life is Good"

kareno

« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2011, 09:09:42 am »
Thank you for all of the time and effort you put into this .  I really like the monthly review.  Great Job!!
Caregiver:  Husband 3.0cm diagnosed 1/10, Retrosigmoid Surgery 4/10 Tufts Medical CTR Boston, Dr. Carl Heilman-Exceptional Surgeon

Keri

« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2011, 06:15:10 pm »
yes, Jay, thanks for doing this!!
i did the updates a very short time between david and rich. rich did a great job. you're doing a great job too! thanks for going back so far.  i feel badly that i don't know who a lot of the newbies are and how they're doing.
there were quite a few of us who had surgeries jan 09 (my translab date) through the spring. a bunch of us were on the forum all the time... i felt like i knew everyone. you miss the people you used to keep track of, but many times they jump in from time to time. i think a lot of people also jumped over to facebook. i took an unintentional break from the forum, but am so glad i'm back here. although it is hard to keep up with everyone. but these updates do help so much in that!
thank you,
keri
1.5 left side; hearing loss; translab scheduled for 1/29/09 at Univ of MD at Baltimore
My head feels weird!!