Author Topic: Trying to keep up with the posts  (Read 2232 times)

kraynok2

Trying to keep up with the posts
« on: September 04, 2011, 06:06:01 pm »
Hi Everyone,
   It's been a long time since I could even check the posts.   :(  Between trainings and school starting, all I have been able to do is school work and more school work.  I have missed reading and posting.  You all most likely think I have left the forum.  I have been putting in 10-11 hour school days and then still more to do at home.  Hopefully, now that school has been in session for 2 weeks, I can get some sort of routine going and an easier way to work on plans and projects.  Kindergarten keeps you busy!  I've been exhausted and glad for this long weekend, although plans still need to be worked on.  I hope I haven't missed too much.  I will try to plan a day to check on here and also my Parotid Tumor forum (which I have not been to recently, also).  I hope everyone has been doing well.
Sandy

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
Re: Trying to keep up with the posts
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2011, 05:02:11 am »
Sandy, oh busy one!  Thrilled to see you here and here's hoping you are hanging in there.  From the sounds of things, you are quite the busy one but tickled you stopped by to say "hi".  :)

Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

CHD63

• Life is good again!!
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2011, 08:40:12 am »
Yea, Sandy ......

You came up for air and checked in with us!!  So glad you have just been terribly busy and not feeling poorly.  Busy is sometimes a good thing.

Prayers continue.

Clarice
Right MVD for trigeminal neuralgia, 1994, Pittsburgh, PA
Left retrosigmoid 2.6 cm AN removal, February, 2008, Duke U
Tumor regrew to 1.3 cm in February, 2011
Translab AN removal, May, 2011 at HEI, Friedman & Schwartz
Oticon Ponto Pro abutment implant at same time; processor added August, 2011

Keri

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2011, 07:56:30 am »
 I understand. I haven't been on here since August and I miss everyone, but sometimes it's so hard to keep up.

I'm trying to catch up today. Hope your like settles into a calmer but good pace!

Keri
1.5 left side; hearing loss; translab scheduled for 1/29/09 at Univ of MD at Baltimore
My head feels weird!!