Author Topic: SURGERY ON MONDAY!!!!  (Read 2836 times)

DIZZYGRAN

SURGERY ON MONDAY!!!!
« on: January 17, 2014, 02:07:43 am »
Well everybody the time  has come. I was not due for surgery until February but as there is a slot come up the Hospital has moved me to Monday.  I feel very positive now although the last few weeks have been a roller coaster. I have worried about EVERYTHING! Now I feel that although there may be post op problems I can deal with it.  I am lucky to have any friends and my family all there to support me and to love me whatever I look like if the worst happens. I will post again when I have come out the other end.

james e

• 72 years, 1.7cm, trans lab Mar 2010, BAHA 5
Re: SURGERY ON MONDAY!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2014, 09:57:34 am »
The anxiety is worse than the treatment. You will do better than you think. We will be waiting to hear from you.

James

v357139

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2014, 11:32:05 am »
Time to let go and let it happen.  Looks like you are doing that.  Here's hoping for a great  manageable outcome.
Dx 2.6 cm Nov 2012, 35% hearing loss.  Grew to 3.5 cm Oct 2013.  Pre-op total hearing loss, left side tongue numb.  Translab Nov 2013 House Clinic.  Post-op no permanent facial or other issues.  Tongue much improved.  Great result!!

DIZZYGRAN

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2014, 12:16:59 pm »
Thank you everyone on this forum.  It has been a great help to just talk about it with people either in the same position or already gone through the surgery and come out the other side.  Ill post again when possible. :)