Author Topic: 6 year post CK & almost 2 years post op report  (Read 2145 times)

mindyandy

• Loving Life
6 year post CK & almost 2 years post op report
« on: February 07, 2014, 09:08:12 pm »
I am officially 6 years post CK...whoop whoop & almost 2 years post op. I just had a routine MRI last week & wanted to share my report. Some of you one here know my situation & have been thru this journey with me via this website & Facebook. So you know I still have my AN blah blah blah. If you do not know then you need to read my past posts to catch up to speed  ;).
Anyways....Dr. Friedman ordered my almost 2 years MRI follow up. My last scan was September 2012. It then measured 13mm. My scan now measures 12mm. I rescan in 1 year  ;D ;D ;D
I'm very excited.
I wanted to share this with you guys since there are alot of you on here that have been here with me for the past 6+ years.

Take care guys
Mindy
14mm dx 9/07. CK done Seattle  1 year MRI showed some shrinkage. 4 year MRI 2mm growth nothing conclusive. Trigminal nerve involvment Retrosigmoid Friedmand/Schwartz HEI March 7,2012

kcarloy

• Translab 12/11/13 at House
Re: 6 year post CK & almost 2 years post op report
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2014, 10:05:06 pm »
Congratulations! That is exciting news! Good luck in the future!

Jim Scott

• 1943-2020 Please keep Jim's family in your hearts
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2014, 02:37:44 pm »
Hi, Mindy ~

I've followed you throughout your AN journey and want to offer my congratulations on the noticeable shrinkage in your AN.  Great news!  Thanks for sharing it with us.  You know how much we love AN success stories!  :)

Jim
4.5 cm AN diagnosed 5/06.  Retrosigmoid surgery 6/06.  Follow-up FSR completed 10/06.  Tumor shrinkage & necrosis noted on last MRI.  Life is good. 

Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is.  The way we cope with it is what makes the difference.

Mickey

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2014, 08:32:40 pm »
Greart news Mindy! Sounds like your AN is in retreat.  All the best, Mickey