Author Topic: Dallas area Doctors  (Read 4129 times)

Brian

Dallas area Doctors
« on: May 20, 2005, 08:01:29 am »
I was just diagnosed with a large AN and was recommended to see Dr. Brent Morgan in Richardson, TX.  If anyoine has any opinions about this specific Neurologist or any additional recommendations in the Dallas area I would very much appreciate the information.

Thank You!
Brian

mike

Re: Dallas area Doctors
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2005, 03:24:29 am »
I had mine surgically removed at Zale Lipshy Hospital in 2002 (now part of U.T. Southwestern) by doctors Peter Rowland and Bruce Mickey.  As far as the surgery goes, they did a first class job.  Contact me off line via e-mail with specifics if you have additional comments or need other information.  I would be happy to comment.

angelgrl

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2005, 10:15:55 pm »
http:// ???just wondering if anyone has herd of this doc. before???????    (Ravi Samy at SW at dallas & parkland)

Cheryl R

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2005, 04:32:07 pm »
  I am replying to the question about Dr Ravi Samy.     Dr Samy did his fellowship at the Univ of Iowa  with Dr Bruce Gantz.          Univ of Iowa was 3rd rated in the oto dept by the US news this year.   Last year it was 2nd.          Dr Gantz is a neurotologist.     Dr Samy did my opening and closing in my mid fossa 3 1/2 yrs ago.                I wish he was still at Iowa as he was very nice and very willing to answer questions and explain things.                 Cheryl R.
Right mid fossa 11-01-01
  left tumor found 5-03,so have NF2
  trans lab for right facial nerve tumor
  with nerve graft 3-23-06
   CSF leak revision surgery 4-07-06
   left mid fossa 4-17-08
   near deaf on left before surgery
   with hearing much improved .
    Univ of Iowa for all care