Author Topic: Looking for Maureen and Raydean  (Read 3532 times)

clfsong

• I had surgery for the A.N. in December of 1999.
    • My Acoustic Neuroma Story
Looking for Maureen and Raydean
« on: October 03, 2005, 05:28:30 pm »
If anyone knows either of these ladies, I sure would like to get in touch with them again.  They both helped me immensely through my AN experience, and I wonder how they are doing.  Please have them contact me!
Best of Luck, Cindy

Raydean

Re: Looking for Maureen and Raydean
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2005, 06:36:20 pm »
I just logged on and saw you listed as a new member.  Great to see you here!!!
e-mail me at  crbledsoe@techline.com.

I was hoping that you had heard from Maureen.

Raydean
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

Cheryl R

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2005, 08:04:13 pm »
 Is the Maureen you are looking for the one from Florida?   If so,she was a great help to me after my surgery and know she had left the list a couple years ago.    I had her email for awhile and misplaced it.                         Cheryl R.
Right mid fossa 11-01-01
  left tumor found 5-03,so have NF2
  trans lab for right facial nerve tumor
  with nerve graft 3-23-06
   CSF leak revision surgery 4-07-06
   left mid fossa 4-17-08
   near deaf on left before surgery
   with hearing much improved .
    Univ of Iowa for all care

Raydean

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2005, 04:14:46 am »
Thanks Cheryl, if you ever find Maurens address I would love to have it. 
Maureen is from the Florida Keys area  and is a wonderful lady.  I lost alot of email  addresses when my other computer quit working unexpectedly..  To recover the information  was alittle pricy for our budget, but boy I've really wished I had been able to save the email addresses.

Raydean
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

russ

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2005, 11:56:57 am »
Hi

Possibly?

Maureen Seewald  - story gives a good account of a typical successful recovery.
Diagnosis: 8/99 at age 53, 2.5cm right-sided AN. Symptoms: pressure (fullness) & tinnitus. Treatment: 10/99 by Drs. Heros & Balkany at the Jackson Memorial by the retrosigmoid approach. Contact: <LHIY AT juno.com>, tel: 305-872-8919, address: 29539 Saratoga Ave, Big Pine Key, Florida 33043.

Best wishes Cindy

Russ

russ

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2005, 12:06:18 pm »
If anyone knows either of these ladies, I sure would like to get in touch with them again.  They both helped me immensely through my AN experience, and I wonder how they are doing.  Please have them contact me!

Hi Cindy
  This address: LHIY@juno.com for Maureen did bounce. I would imagine the telephone may be the same.  -Russ

Raydean

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2005, 01:58:18 pm »
Thanks Russ,

You made me day!!!!!

Raydean

Maureen

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2005, 04:07:10 pm »
It sure is nice to be wanted.

I dropped out off the ANA support group as I felt I did not have that much to offer the group at that time.
My brain still seems to be intact although I did have a gamma knife treatment in ??? and all seems to be
fine.

Have lots of non-an stuff happening in my life so Raydean ( who called me today - thank you!) please contact
me on my new email  yomo@bellsouth.net

Maureen Seewald in The Florida Keys