Author Topic: HAPPY TURKEY DAY !  (Read 1551 times)

satman

HAPPY TURKEY DAY !
« on: November 22, 2007, 07:19:10 am »
I just wanted to wish everybody and thier families a happy thanksgiving.
I personally am going to have fun trying to stuff turkey into my crooked mouth
without any of it falling out. In all honesty I have realized that I have so much to be
thankfull for and I look at the holidays with a much different outlook. With all that I personally have indured and still going through I can honestly say that I am glad I am still here.[they said I would have been dead in october] Thats a whole different story,god bless you all  and I wish you all the very best on this holiday.
kicked my little 8cm buddy to the curb-c ya !

GM

• I hate annual MRI's !!!
    • My Blog Page
Re: HAPPY TURKEY DAY !
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2007, 07:34:20 am »
Happy Turkey Day to everyone as well !!     I see a few Rum & Coke's in my future   ;D

Gary
Originally 1.8cm (left ear)...Swelled to 2.1 cm...and holding after GK treatment (Nov 2003)
Gamma Knife University of Virginia  http://www.medicine.virginia.edu/clinical/departments/neurosurgery/gammaknife/home-page
Note: Riverside Hospital in Newport News Virginia now has GK!!

beancounter

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2007, 07:56:38 am »
Don't forget to leave room for pie (they don't call it a piehole for nothing).  Glad you're up and at 'em and have lived to tell about it!  Best to you....  Nancy
Newly diagnosed 3x2 mm .... waiting to see what my options are

leapyrtwins

• I am a success story!
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2007, 09:10:48 am »
God Bless you, too, Satman.

Thank you so much for being an inspiration to all of us.

I'm glad things are going well for you.

Retrosig 5/31/07 Drs. Battista & Kazan (Hinsdale, Illinois)
Left AN 3.0 cm (1.5 cm @ diagnosis 6 wks prior) SSD. BAHA implant 3/4/08 (Dr. Battista) Divino 6/4/08  BP100 4/2010 BAHA 5 8/2015

I don't actually "make" trouble..just kind of attract it, fine tune it, and apply it in new and exciting ways

Yvette

• Yvette
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2007, 06:56:39 pm »
You cause a lot of smiles around here Satman! God bless your little crooked one:-)

Yvette
3cm translab Jan. 2007 performed at Mayo Clinic MN. by Drs. Link and Driscoll. SSD but doing great!