Author Topic: Has anyone had the feeling like your brain is tingleing ...  (Read 2387 times)

mary07

Has anyone had the feeling like your brain is tingleing ...
« on: March 03, 2008, 02:07:28 pm »
I  am trying to find out if this is from the AN  problem or if it has to do with night seizures I may be having since my car accident  5 yrs ago Its hard to  discribe  its a tingleing feeling  that goes on almost all day long it makes me even more tired  by mid afternoon ? 
   I did have 2 eeg's  the first one  they saw activity   the 2nd one was ok but I was on seizures meds by the 2nd eeg .
 Well if anyone has ever felt this please let me know what you did about it.     

Thank You
              Mary             

mema

Re: Has anyone had the feeling like your brain is tingleing ...
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2008, 04:31:11 pm »
Mary,

Yes I get tingly feelings in my head.  They start on the left back side of my head my AN side) Then move to the top of my had, then to the right side.  What are night seizures?  The docs have had me on two different siezure meds, but my eeg was normal.

mema
6mm x 8mm left AN FSR 26 treatments Nov.-Dec.2005
MD Anderson Orlando, Fl.

EImperati

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2008, 09:15:20 pm »
Mary,

Yes, I was just diagnosed with a 1.2 cm AN.  I usually get tingling on opposite of AN, sometimes back and top of head, and rarely on same side of AN.

Ed

ceeceek

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2008, 09:07:54 am »
I also get tingling and was told it is due to nerve aggrivation....it is not a huge issue,,,I just try and ignore it as much as I can. Also once again, acupuncture has helped with this.
Ceecee
Such is life...Finally identified...vidian nerve schwanomma, 2.8x2.8x3cm.....in the middle but under my brain.....post transphenoidal endoscopic surgery April 19th, 2007 Pre CK treatment in Sept 07.....re-arranged cavity in hopes of reducing side effects and now officially diagnosed as hard headed.