Author Topic: stiches left in  (Read 1212 times)

DIANN

stiches left in
« on: July 29, 2008, 11:56:39 am »
Has anybody seen an xray of there skull after surgery?  And does anyone else have stitches inside?  I just found out that I have them inside my skull at the base where I am constantly in pain.   Are they suppose to be there?
Di  ???

hruss

• young and cheerful!
    • I made this group to help others!! (the group is in Bulgarian and in English)
Re: stiches left in
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2008, 02:15:57 pm »
Hi DIANN,

you saw your stitches in?! :o

are you sure what you saw are really stitches? As far as i know, there are always inner stitches(for them to sew the dura) but these are never to be removed - they are made of feline guts (or something like that?) or some kind of material that can dissolve gradually in your body. It is only the outer stitches you see on your head that are removed!

How are you doing? Did you meet you doctor?

Best wishes,
Hrissy
4.5cm right AN pressing on the brain stem, dn Sept 2007
2 Retrosigm surgeries in Oct 2007 and Jan 2008 by the Bulgarian prof. Kyrkeselian partially removed.
3rd retro surgery in Hannover,Germany by prof Samii, Oct 2008. SSD
Got rid of my bugger, temp facial paresis
hrissysexperiences.blogspot.co

DIANN

Re: stiches left in
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2008, 03:49:18 pm »
I really do not know what was seen.  It looks like a line of interconnected circles.  I has been 3 1/2 years and it was the first time i knew they were in there.  I was just shocked when the muscle doctor said yesterday he did not know what they were but when I saw him again today he explained that they were suppose to be in there to hold the bone in place.  Diann