Author Topic: post CK dizziness  (Read 1595 times)

sher

post CK dizziness
« on: October 07, 2008, 08:11:49 pm »
Hi there,
Did most of you that had CK have some dizziness and balance issues a few days afterward?
Thank,
Sherry
1.2cm x 0.6 cm extracanicular component (7 mm) 05/08/08
MRI in AUG 08  showed 30 % growth
Having CK 9/30, 10/1 and 10/2/08
1/12/08 MRI shows swelling

andrea in slc

Re: post CK dizziness
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2008, 08:37:38 pm »
I don't know, I haven't had any treatment yet, but I wanted to say I hope it isn't bad if you do have it! And I hope you are feeling better sooner rather than later!

Hang in there!

Andrea

fbarbera

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2008, 09:46:21 am »
I had dizziness episodes for a number of months after treatment.  They come and go.  You should expect that as the treatment takes its course and begins killing the tumor, you will experience strange sensations and episodes where symptoms intensify.  At least that was my experience.  But the important thing is to always keep in mind that the symptoms generally will fade with time.  Again, my experience.  My AN was much larger than yours but you can read details about my post-CK experience at my website below.  I think my symptoms were much worse than average, but even in my case, around 14 months after treatment, nearly all symptoms seem to have receded into a background presence.  Best of luck, Francesco

sher

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2008, 10:40:06 am »
Thanks for the info Francesco!!! This forum is great!!
Sher
1.2cm x 0.6 cm extracanicular component (7 mm) 05/08/08
MRI in AUG 08  showed 30 % growth
Having CK 9/30, 10/1 and 10/2/08
1/12/08 MRI shows swelling

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2008, 11:51:42 am »
Hey Sher,

Hoping you saved my PM to you on Sept 29... pls go re-read....  :)  If not, I'll resend... you just let me know.   Hang tough... it's only been 1 wk... we're here to help you out now that you are a toastie-postie....

"this, too, shall pass..." as mom always reminds me..... hang tough.

xox
Huggles
Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"