Author Topic: Monday's Update on Cindyj  (Read 7922 times)

Anomar11

Re: Monday's Update on Cindyj
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2008, 11:12:09 am »
Cindy,

I'm glad this is behind you.  One day at a time.  Hope the nausea/spinning leaves for good.   You're in my prayers.  Mona
L An diagnosed 5/08 2.0 x 1.1 x 1.3 cm.  Cyberknife Stanford Drs Chang and Gibbs Nov '08.  One yr: 2.1 x 1.4 x 1.6, Two yr: 2.2 x 1.5 x 1.8, Three yr: 1.9 x 1.5 x 1.5, Four year 1.6 x 1.1 x 1.1, Six yr: 1.4 x .7 x .9

Nancy Drew

• Colorado Tree Hugger!!!
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2008, 06:21:33 pm »
Hi Cindy,

So glad to get an update.  Sorry about the spinning.  The flight back to Hotlanta might not be so much fun, but you will have your wonderful family and friends waiting for you.  Just remember, you are the Queen.....you deserve the royal treatment!  You hang in there, and I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.  A nice big hug to both you and your mom.  Glad you are on the "other side".  You are a survivor x 2 now!!!

Nancy from CO
12/05 AN diagnosed left ear 4.5mm
06/08 6mm
Gamma Knife 10/21/08
1 year MRI  6.8mm x 5.5mm
2 year MRI  5.9mm x 4.9mm
3 year MRI  6.5mm x 6.0mm 
Slight Hearing Loss Post GK

Swedish Gamma Knife Center
Englewood, CO
Dr. Robert Feehs

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2008, 02:52:22 pm »
cindy,

based on your mom's post, sounds like you are flying home tomorrow.... hang in there, know that the bloke and I are sending our continued wellness wishes to you.. .and BTW, my mom told me "Hawt"-lanta has been anything but hot.... blame us Yankees for that! :)

Congrats again Cindy! Another "road block in life" conquered! :)

xo
Phyl and da bloke
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

MAlegant

• 50th birthday party pic
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2008, 05:24:41 pm »
Cindy,
You are doing great, all things considered.  I'm sure you'll be much happier in your own bed.  Post soon when you're up to it.
Best,
Marci
3cmx4cm trigeminal neuroma, involved all the facial nerves, dx July 8, 2008, tx July 22, 2008, home on July 24, 2008. Amazing care at University Hospitals in Cleveland.

cindyj

« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2008, 10:09:59 pm »
One more post from L.A.

She had her stitches out today and okay from doctors to head back to Atlanta tomorrow.

She is improving each day; still dizzy and bit of headache but not too bad.  She will be glad to get home.  Has been quite the experience here in L.A.  Certainly is the right place to come; she has been extremely happy w/her time hear.  Everyone here is so very nice.  We visited with DebinTexas' husband, Lance, and her sister Kim today in St. Vincent's waiting room.  Heard she did very well.

Cindy says she will post herself soon -- after she recoups from our trip home.  She is looking forward to joining you again.  This site has meant so VERY much to her (and to all of us).  THANKS!

My very best to you all,
Sandra (Cindy's Mom)

rt side 1.5 cm - Translab on 11/07/08 Dr. Friedman & Dr. Schwartz of House Ear Institute,
feeling great!

"Life consists not in holding good cards, but in playing well those you do hold."  Josh Billings

sgerrard

« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2008, 10:46:59 pm »
Thanks again, Sandra. That sounded a bit like a good bye, as Cindy will be back herself soon. Stop by anytime you like. Thanks for the sneak preview on DebraInTexas, too, I'm glad to hear that. :)

Cindy, just one more day, and one long plane flight, and you will be home! Take it easy - really easy. We look forward to hearing from you when you are up to it again.

Steve
8 mm left AN June 2007,  CK at Stanford Sept 2007.
Hearing lasted a while, but left side is deaf now.
Right side is weak too. Life is quiet.