Author Topic: a migraine? survey  (Read 8293 times)

Captain Deb

• Phearless Phyll and Captain Deb!
    • Captain Deb
Re: a migraine? survey
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2006, 04:31:16 pm »
(Mental picture:  Batty Wench laying on table in dark scary castle laboratory a la Bride of Frankenstein all hooked up to electrical tens unit on a black and stormy night!  ZAP!  ZAP!  ZAAAAAAP!!!!!!!)

IT'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!   IT'S ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"You only have two choices, having fun or freaking out"-Jimmy Buffett
50-ish with a 1x.7x.8cm.AN
Mid-fossa HEI, Jan 03 Friedman & Hitselberger
Chronic post-op headaches
Captain & Designated Driver of the PBW

Battyp

« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2006, 08:18:12 pm »
Heck it's the closest I'll ever get to being a bride again  LOL

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2006, 06:16:12 pm »
Actually, bride of frankenstein would be good wacky batty - his line could change by saying "I vant to suck your AN" instead of blood.

Hey, is chocolate a good conductor of electricity - if not, Batty might not get zapped at all! ;D

back to work for me - yukko, boring, yuk, I want the weekend back.
2.0cm AN removed Nov 2002.
Dr Chang St Vincents, Sydney
Australia. Regrowth discovered
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW
http://www.frappr.com/laz

Battyp

« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2006, 07:39:41 pm »
zapped??  I need to be zapped?  hmmm...my an is gone gone gone so nothing left to zap!   ;D

thecakes

« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2006, 05:05:34 am »
  Since my an operation Oct. 02, I am not joking---I have not had 1 single headache, not one.   I am very lucky for that and I know it.  No pain anywhere!  My heart goes out for all of you.  Hang in there, I hope things will improve.

antoinette

« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2006, 07:21:29 am »
I had migraine all my life, and i honestly do not know if it is related to ANs.
I have tried everything and some medicine worked well. It was in fact the one for arrhythmia or angina that kept the migraines at bay.
But they always had the pain in the head with it after the first symptoms which were, numbness of the nose, butterflies in the stomach, cols extremities, vertigo, nausea. Then the pain on only one side of the head. it was serious enough to be confined in bed, dark room, no noises for 3 days, vomiting constantly. Then it would go away by itself as no medicine could do anything once the symptoms were strongly in place. Now than I have aged, I have the migraines still but without the pain, so it is because of this that I replied to your post.
It still last 2 or 3 days but the only proof that it is a migraine are the symptoms and a faint tightness on the top of my right brow, which I recognize well.
antoinette

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2006, 07:10:04 am »
I sympathise with you Antoinette.

My best remedy is to be as wacky as possible and try to laugh - at least I get a few minutes break from the pain which at times is unbearable.
2.0cm AN removed Nov 2002.
Dr Chang St Vincents, Sydney
Australia. Regrowth discovered
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW
http://www.frappr.com/laz