Author Topic: Monday Weigh in  (Read 67294 times)

shoegirl

Re: Monday Weigh in
« Reply #75 on: March 29, 2006, 10:46:43 am »
Gennymom,

Thanks for the tip on the hot chocolate!  Love hot chocolate! I made it through the day without giving into my craving!!!  After the first two days cravings usually go away but I am going to buy the HC anyway!  Thanks!
left side 2.0cm x 1.3cm  
Cyberknife - 12/2005
The Barrow Institute, Phoenix, AZ

Gennysmom

• Genny says "La!"
« Reply #76 on: March 29, 2006, 12:24:07 pm »
I always liked it as a last treat of the day to reward myself for being good.  I've not been good lately.  I need to lose 10 in 10 weeks tho, before vacation.  Doing good today, so far.   I did Adkins for a long time, so I know some good tricks.  Now I'm just trying to eat well, with whole grains, kinda like South Beach.  I missed fruit on Adkins, apples and bananas especially. 
3.1cm x 2.0cm x 2.1cm rt AN Translab 7/5/06
CSF leak 7/17/06 fixed by 8 day lumbar drain
Dr. Backous, Virgina Mason Seattle
12/26/07 started wearing TransEar

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #77 on: March 29, 2006, 02:02:54 pm »
had a grilled chix salad with ranch dressing for lunch today... did BIG workout at gym last night....more workout tomorrow night and Sunday am.... still PMS'y but heck, CB is lucky to be across the pond! :D  Keeping them energy levels up but have a feeling I'll blow the Monday am weigh in (will weigh in before leaving for treatment).

"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Battyp

« Reply #78 on: March 29, 2006, 06:21:57 pm »
Phyl you're being so good!  I'm trying...ate a salad for lunch and cooked chicken for dinner and did my intense therapy.  I did cut it short today as I was just so tired when I was there.  Too much running around for more test.  UGH I  hate tests!

Gennysmom

• Genny says "La!"
« Reply #79 on: March 29, 2006, 08:48:40 pm »
I was a good girl today (besides the trip to Coldstone) I joined a new gym...one that has a pool so I can finally work out again with my bum foot.  Can't do Curves anymore, my plantar faciitis doesn't like it.  So I shall swim and check in with the personal trainer soon!!! 
3.1cm x 2.0cm x 2.1cm rt AN Translab 7/5/06
CSF leak 7/17/06 fixed by 8 day lumbar drain
Dr. Backous, Virgina Mason Seattle
12/26/07 started wearing TransEar

Captain Deb

• Phearless Phyll and Captain Deb!
    • Captain Deb
« Reply #80 on: March 29, 2006, 09:55:22 pm »
Can they fill the pool with that yummy brown stuff from The Great Belgian Chocolate Sea?
Please, Please, PLEASE!
Capt Deb
"You only have two choices, having fun or freaking out"-Jimmy Buffett
50-ish with a 1x.7x.8cm.AN
Mid-fossa HEI, Jan 03 Friedman & Hitselberger
Chronic post-op headaches
Captain & Designated Driver of the PBW

Battyp

« Reply #81 on: March 29, 2006, 09:59:33 pm »
Kathleen I have been suffering with my darn feet for two years now!  I got the planter facitis under control to completely mess them up again after surgery.  Stretching..you must remember to stretch!

I can't wait for swim weather.  Hoping then i'll have a weight break through.  every step I take hurts so bad.  But Im trying!

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #82 on: March 29, 2006, 10:01:49 pm »
Plantar Whatsis?

Battyp

« Reply #83 on: March 29, 2006, 10:04:26 pm »
planter facitis (sp?)  basically the tendons that run under your heel and through your arch gets short and it's like walking on a bed of nails.  Very painful!  Takes about 3 mos of physical therapy to get it under control and one bad day of walking to bring it back.  I had to have my ankle reconstructed and wound up with it...OUCH..we need a hunky foot rub guru to join us!

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #84 on: March 30, 2006, 12:37:41 am »
I had that bloody planter (fashy eye tis) thats how its pronounced Capt. Its a shocker - you get over it then do something silly like get foot in mouth disease and it comes back!

my sympathies to the wenches with the bung feet - don't worry gennysmom, when parading on the catwalk in your wet tshirts, no-one will be looking at your feet ::) - very appropriate little smiley face me thinks.

2.0cm AN removed Nov 2002.
Dr Chang St Vincents, Sydney
Australia. Regrowth discovered
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW
http://www.frappr.com/laz

Battyp

« Reply #85 on: March 30, 2006, 09:42:14 am »
From what I was told post surgery...they commonly happen due to certain meds we take like decadron or  levequin.  I wonder if there's ever been a study. I know I took both but also spent 2 months in bed after surgery which I think was a major contributor.

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #86 on: March 30, 2006, 10:29:59 am »
I would nominate Matthew for our official foot-rubber, but I think he's gonna be busy getting all that choclate licked offa him---besides I think we need to give that job to an AN fella--we need mora them on the cruise!  Who wants the job---HEY!!!YOU LURKERS!!! WAKE UP! Who wants to be the official foot massuese?
Capt Deb

Battyp

« Reply #87 on: March 30, 2006, 10:44:09 am »
Tom will do it...not to mention he's a cutie..young but a cutie....who cares about age when you're looking for eye candy right? 

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #88 on: March 30, 2006, 11:10:44 am »
Who and where is Tom?
(Princess...I'm following you!)

LaMar

« Reply #89 on: March 31, 2006, 07:37:56 am »
EPH200 is a new supplement that they came out with that is a mix of seven herbs that is suppose to help kick start your metabolism and burn more calories, while giving you more engery and so forth.  I have seen increased energy while taking them but that is probably due to all of the caffenine in it!
LaMar Resch
US Army
3.5cm tumor in right side
Removed 5 Dec 2005 @ MUSC by
Dr. Lambert