Author Topic: doctor in Missoula Montana?  (Read 2053 times)

Karla83401

doctor in Missoula Montana?
« on: March 20, 2006, 08:45:46 am »
Happy 1st Day of Spring,

I am wondering if anyone has heard of a doctor in Missoula Montana by the name of Jeffrey Haller? My daughter-in-law heard that he is well known for AN surgery but I have not been able to find out anything about him on the web. I check this site to see if he is listed and it said that the page is under construction. Missoula would be a great deal closer for me but the most important thing to me is the experience of the doctors.

Have a great day.

Karla
diag. 2/23/06 left side
4x8x6mm bony area
1.4x.1.1x1.1cm brain area
waiting for surgery in May 06

russ

Re: doctor in Missoula Montana?
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2006, 12:17:14 pm »
Hi
  I know nothing more... I'm sorry...http://www.rockymountainentcenter.com/pages/haller.html He looked awfully young to me.
  Russ

Karla83401

Re: doctor in Missoula Montana?
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2006, 08:37:23 am »
Good Morning Russ,

Thank you so very much for the link, it is much more than I had been able to find. I did find a lady on the web who had her surgery done thru Rocky Mountain Ear, Nose and Throat and was very pleased. I have sent her an e-mail to see if she is still pleased and if she knows of any other people who have had their surgery there. I also set up an appointment to meet with the doctor who is doing the AN surgeries there for April 21. He also looks quite young or perhaps it is because I am getting older. I am also still waiting to hear from the House. My neurosurgeon spoke to me later and said that they have sent my files onto the House and I should hear from them soon.

After speaking to both I will look at making a decision. I must admit that Missoula would be so much closer and better for me. My children could be able to come and see me. It is the difference between 15 hours of driving and 4 1/2 hours of driving.

Anyway, thanks again Russ,

Karla
diag. 2/23/06 left side
4x8x6mm bony area
1.4x.1.1x1.1cm brain area
waiting for surgery in May 06