Author Topic: active duty or veterans  (Read 1322 times)

bootstrap1

active duty or veterans
« on: September 21, 2010, 01:08:50 pm »
if there is anyone who is currently active duty or prior miliitary service having questions about the DVA claim procedures, please feel free to contact me as i have experience in this field. stay positive
diagnosed in the military at 19 with a 4.5cm. surgery at loyola university in maywood illinois in 1996. still kicking 15 years later. Dr Leonetti and Dr Anderson. loss of skull, hearing, tinnitus, rarely a salty discharge in back of mouth on affected side. life is great. stay positive

epodjn

Re: active duty or veterans
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2010, 09:57:20 am »
For anyone who knows the military this is a great offer. Hope it helps someone. When my son was going through the claims mess he sure could have used someone like you. Thanks for offering to help our servicemen and women.
Julie
Left side 3.2cm AN/FN removed 12/8/08 Dr's. Shelton and Reichman. SSD, facial paralysis,taste issues, lateral tarrsoraphy 6/25/09,scheduled for eye and nasal valve surgery 6/22/11 life is GOOD!

bootstrap1

Re: active duty or veterans
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2010, 04:43:03 pm »
well i went thru it and fought the dva for years alone so i know how frustrating it can be. i would be glad to help or offer advice to you or your son at any time . thank you for your kind words
diagnosed in the military at 19 with a 4.5cm. surgery at loyola university in maywood illinois in 1996. still kicking 15 years later. Dr Leonetti and Dr Anderson. loss of skull, hearing, tinnitus, rarely a salty discharge in back of mouth on affected side. life is great. stay positive