Author Topic: New AN  (Read 6707 times)

linda s

Re: New AN
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2010, 11:38:29 pm »
Hi Cathy,

Welcome from another Ontarian. I was able to join the US and CDN ANA orgs and both packages were helpful. I was at the meeting tonight and the Jan meeting is confirmed for the last Tuesday of the month - the 25th. Hope to see you there and sorry I missed you Nikki - was hoping to meet you in person - hope you're feeling better.

linda
7mm x 5mm right AN/diagnosed 4-1-10 - hearing loss, balance problems, tinnitus. Having translab surgery at HEI Sept 21st.

cathyt

« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2010, 06:45:32 am »
Thank you all for the great advice and information.  At least it's Dec. now only a few weeks to  wait for consultation, it has been a long wait.
Cathy

Vivian B.

« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2010, 01:41:37 pm »
Hi Cathy,

Can't believe another from Ontario. I went to Sunnybrook initially after diagnosis. I only waited a couple of weeks. I saw Dr. Nedzelski who referred me to Dr. Schwarts(Neuro) also at Sunnybrook, I saw him within two weeks from Dr. N's visit. I was then referred to Toronto Western for consultation of gammaknife radio. I waited about 6 weeks. Diagnosis was in March 09, I was on W &
W until June 30/2010 when I had gammaknife. So far so good. Ask away if you have any other questions. Good luck!

Vivian
CPA AN(most likely meningioma) 1.6cm by 1.5cm by 1.9cm diagnosed early March 09. Watch and Wait.