Author Topic: Happy 2 year Post Op Dear AMY, newmommyLA  (Read 3032 times)

Denise S

• from MICHIGAN ツ
    • Denise Sanford's Blog
Happy 2 year Post Op Dear AMY, newmommyLA
« on: October 28, 2011, 12:35:02 pm »
Here is to my 2 year post op buddy Amy:

♪♫♪♫ HaPpY  aNnIvErSaRy tO  yOu  ♪♫♪♫   HaPpY  aNnIvErSaRy tO  yOu  ♪♫♪♫

HaPpY  aNnIvErSaRy  DEAR AMY…  ♪♫♪♫  HaPpY aNnIvErSaRy  To  yOu ♪♫♪♫

I need to share a little something for you!   I THANK this ANA FORUM so much for getting me in touch during my AN journey.  If it weren't for this forum I never would have come in contact with wonderful people like you!!  I am so glad we are friends on facebook and are able to keep in touch!!   I know you have had many struggles with the tinnitus and I pray for you and hope for the best.   Just look how far we have come in the past 2 years!!!  :)

Wishing us clean follow up MRI's and continued progress in our struggles!!!

Hugs to you & your family (your beautiful son) and may God continue to Bless you all!!!

With Love and Hugs,
Denise (MI)  ;)

W&W 2 yrs. (due to watching other brain tumor: it's stable)
Left AN:  1.2 cm (kept growing during 2 yr.)MIDDLE FOSSA  11/9/09;  Michigan Ear Institute Dr. Zappia & Pieper
SSD, mild tinnitus, delayed onset of facial paralysis lasting 3-4 weeks, no tears AN side
BAHA surgery 10/2/12 Dr Daniels G.R.,MI

Cheryl R

Re: Happy 2 year Post Op Dear AMY, newmommyLA
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2011, 05:07:55 pm »
Happy 2 yr anniv Amy and I hope in time that the tinnitus has lessened for you.     That was not what you expected to have so bad after the surgery.         That means your little guy is 2 also and time has went fast!          I hope this was a good day for you.                    Cheryl R
Right mid fossa 11-01-01
  left tumor found 5-03,so have NF2
  trans lab for right facial nerve tumor
  with nerve graft 3-23-06
   CSF leak revision surgery 4-07-06
   left mid fossa 4-17-08
   near deaf on left before surgery
   with hearing much improved .
    Univ of Iowa for all care

newmommyLA

• My Caring Bridge Journal
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2011, 09:55:03 pm »
My own family does not remember my two year anniversary... Except for my husband.  You bring tears to my eye, the only one that can cry.  Thank you for your support.  I am so grateful that I have this support group.  You are the best!  Thanks Cheryl and Denise!
6mmx8mm AN rt side.  Mid-fossa surgery HEI House/Schwartz 10/28/09.  Temp facial paralysis (8 weeks), SSD, severe tinnitus & hyperacusis, tumor all gone.  12/23/09 cochlear nerve section (trying to reduce tinnitus) no major improvement on tinnitus. Trying biofeedback/neurofeedback for tinnitus.

Patti UT

• Keep On Keepin On
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2011, 04:05:03 pm »
HI AMy,
  Patti here in Utah, fellow tinnitus in agony bud.  Have not chated with you in a long time. How did the hypnosis go?   My T is unbearable these days would love some releif, I know your on top of every possibility.
2 years, wow!  I'll reach my 2 year in Jan for my 2nd AN surgery, Hit my 7yr in Sept for the frist one.

take care
patti ut
2cm Rt side  middle fossa  at University of Utah 9/29/04.
rt side deafness, dry eye, no taste, balance & congintive issues, headaches galore
7/9/09 diganosed with recurrent AN. Translab Jan 13 2010  Happy New Year

Denise S

• from MICHIGAN ツ
    • Denise Sanford's Blog
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2011, 09:36:29 pm »
My own family does not remember my two year anniversary... Except for my husband.  You bring tears to my eye, the only one that can cry.  Thank you for your support.  I am so grateful that I have this support group.  You are the best!  Thanks Cheryl and Denise!

Amy, not sure even my husband would really know the date of my surgery.  I know my Mom does because it is on her bday.   
Didn't realize you didn't have tears that worked in your eye either......mine don't work on my surgical side either. 

Seen the last persons post in regards to the tinnitus.  I sure hope yours has gotten better or easier to deal with since 2 years ago!!!  I remember how bad yours is.  I have it, but not as bad and 'now' am able to deal with it on most days.

Take care,
Denise

W&W 2 yrs. (due to watching other brain tumor: it's stable)
Left AN:  1.2 cm (kept growing during 2 yr.)MIDDLE FOSSA  11/9/09;  Michigan Ear Institute Dr. Zappia & Pieper
SSD, mild tinnitus, delayed onset of facial paralysis lasting 3-4 weeks, no tears AN side
BAHA surgery 10/2/12 Dr Daniels G.R.,MI