Author Topic: Make a New Plan-Stan! Vs. The Big Red Book  (Read 1572 times)

MDemisay

• Forever Thankful for Supportive ANA Friends!
Make a New Plan-Stan! Vs. The Big Red Book
« on: February 24, 2012, 10:32:11 am »
Good Morning Everybody!

Time to take control of our inner demons or little headaches and work together to eliminate them.

Last night my lovely wife resurrected an old file that had been gathering dust on a shelf , I call it the Big Red Book (BRB) in it I have chronicled the interviews of the doctors from 2004.

I had my surgery done with Dr.Sisti in which he debulked the tumor leaving me deaf in my left ear and slightly off balance walking with a cane (all of which he told me about).

My point being do I incorporate this information into my present search contacting a few from last time or do I Make a New Plan- Stan?

I have a wealth of information to share and some ancient recommendations!

What are your thoughts?

Mike

1974 - Dr. Michelson  Colombia Presbyterian removal of 3 Arterio Venous Malformations
2004- Dr. Sisti  NY Presbyterian subtotal removal of 3.1 cm AN,
2012 - June 11th Dr. Sisti Gamma Knife (easy-breasily done)"DEAD IRV" play taps!
Research, research, research then decide and trust in God's Hands!

MDemisay

• Forever Thankful for Supportive ANA Friends!
Re: Make a New Plan-Stan! Vs. The Big Red Book
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2012, 01:43:18 pm »
 For all concerned,

I am going with incorporating the old stuff from the summer of hell (2004) (the Red Book) with the recommendations from you on other threads, along with the recommendations of a Patient Advocate,  and my beloved wife of 32 years ,combined with the expert recommendations from the recordings from the Cinncinati ANA Conference of 2011.

Thus when I'm done, I'll have a New Plan- Stan.

Stay tuned ,I will call my as yet to be formulated new plan----Stan's Plan!

At least, I am dealing with a most serious plan with a little levity!

Wish me luck, that's what I will be working on this weekend!

Mike
1974 - Dr. Michelson  Colombia Presbyterian removal of 3 Arterio Venous Malformations
2004- Dr. Sisti  NY Presbyterian subtotal removal of 3.1 cm AN,
2012 - June 11th Dr. Sisti Gamma Knife (easy-breasily done)"DEAD IRV" play taps!
Research, research, research then decide and trust in God's Hands!