Author Topic: Favorite Distractions  (Read 4335 times)

MDemisay

• Forever Thankful for Supportive ANA Friends!
Favorite Distractions
« on: March 04, 2012, 01:34:31 pm »
Everybody,

Watching the Knicks play basketball against the Celtics! Just one word: LIN-SANITY and unselfish team play! It's a lot of fun to watch!!!

Tie score 60 - 60! Bean town and Big Apple rivalries are the best!

Mike
1974 - Dr. Michelson  Colombia Presbyterian removal of 3 Arterio Venous Malformations
2004- Dr. Sisti  NY Presbyterian subtotal removal of 3.1 cm AN,
2012 - June 11th Dr. Sisti Gamma Knife (easy-breasily done)"DEAD IRV" play taps!
Research, research, research then decide and trust in God's Hands!

MDemisay

Re: Favorite Distractions
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2012, 02:40:27 pm »
Overtime!!!! Tie score 103! :o
1974 - Dr. Michelson  Colombia Presbyterian removal of 3 Arterio Venous Malformations
2012 - June 11th Dr. Sisti Gamma Knife (easy-breasily done)"DEAD IRV" play taps!

MDemisay

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2012, 03:14:59 pm »
Knicks lose :-\ ! Oh, well back to the game tapes!

Better luck next time, guys. Play better next time.

Mike

MDemisay

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2012, 12:16:33 am »
Rats,

Did anyone catch the game on Wednesday?

Mike

MDemisay

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2012, 10:11:33 pm »
It seems that Linsanity has yet to catch on with different teams playing the Knicks. If you are following along, they lost on Friday and they lost today.

They are not playing as a team yet, sadly, they are STILL playing as individuals and all could use some serious foul shooting practice they have to improve their foul shooting percentages ::)!

This could be their championship season!

Mike

MDemisay

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2012, 04:04:32 pm »
hi all,

I guess we have to blog about something than the AN's that plague most of us! Guess what happened Coach D'Antoni resigned(read let out of his contract) to coach the Knick's. On the same night as they had a blowout game against the Portland Trailblazers who had 2 former Knicks players Kurt Thomas and Marcus Camby (both were held to 2 points a piece).

Rumor has it that it was their star player Carmelo Anthony who had something to do with the coach's resignation. What do you think? The Coach had a eight straight losses after Anthony came back from the disabled list.  Doesn't the fact that they didn't seem to get along seem pretty suspicious to you?

By the way, happiness is a win no matter what it takes! Coaches don't resign like that. I hope they keep on winning.....At the game last night Carmelo was talking to the new star Lin using a basketball to shield his conversation, looks suspicious to me!

Mike

leapyrtwins

• I am a success story!
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2012, 08:07:07 pm »
Bulls are winning on a regular basis - and Derek Rose kicks ass.

Maybe you should switch teams  ;D

Jan  >:D
Retrosig 5/31/07 Drs. Battista & Kazan (Hinsdale, Illinois)
Left AN 3.0 cm (1.5 cm @ diagnosis 6 wks prior) SSD. BAHA implant 3/4/08 (Dr. Battista) Divino 6/4/08  BP100 4/2010 BAHA 5 8/2015

I don't actually "make" trouble..just kind of attract it, fine tune it, and apply it in new and exciting ways

MDemisay

« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2012, 07:45:33 pm »
Jan,

Are you a Bulls fan! Da Bulls! I am watching now! Knicks are on fire against the Pacers 30 point lead!

It's a fantastic game!  :o  :o :o

Mike

MDemisay

« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2012, 09:13:15 pm »
Jan,

Did you see the Knicks tonight? It was a fantastic game another blowout! Keep it up New York Knickerbockers

Mike

MDemisay

« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2012, 06:45:22 am »
Hi guys,

The NY Knicks won against the Toronto Raptors last night 106 to 87 Linsanity rules again! Could the Knicks be the team to beat this year?!

Wouldn't that be exciting if the NBA Trophy came to NY!

Mike

MDemisay

« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2012, 07:47:31 pm »
Let's go Knicks, you can do it beat the 76ers! Lin! Lin! Lin! 26 seconds to go! Let's go Knicks you can do it! Lin was 100% on the foul line! Final score Knicks 82 to 76ers 79!

3 games out of play offs! 5 game winning streak!

Bring it!

Mike

leapyrtwins

• I am a success story!
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2012, 08:30:41 pm »
I only watch the Bulls - and whatever team they are playing on any given night.

Wasn't impressed with Lin when he played the Bulls; sorry, have to be honest, I don't know what the hype is all about.

Derek Rose is no Michael Jordan, but IMO he's the next best thing; I just wish he were healthier this year.

Thankfully the past few games the rest of the team has risen to the occasion and given us some wins.

Would love to see the Bulls in the playoffs again this year - and yes, I'm looking forward to them trouncing LeBron James (I'm definitely NOT a fan of his)  :P

Jan
Retrosig 5/31/07 Drs. Battista & Kazan (Hinsdale, Illinois)
Left AN 3.0 cm (1.5 cm @ diagnosis 6 wks prior) SSD. BAHA implant 3/4/08 (Dr. Battista) Divino 6/4/08  BP100 4/2010 BAHA 5 8/2015

I don't actually "make" trouble..just kind of attract it, fine tune it, and apply it in new and exciting ways