Author Topic: Passing the Prayer Baton or Additional Prayers Requested for a Fellow ANer  (Read 5716 times)

MDemisay

• Forever Thankful for Supportive ANA Friends!
Hi Everybody,

I am requesting prayers for a friend of mine who seems to be having difficulty deciding whether or not to go in for CK treatment tomorrow (5/3/2012) her name is Karen (Chloes Mema). I need everyone to send positive thoughts her way as well as prayers that she has made the right decision in her treatment for herself.
The point is she is filled with self doubt, I need everyone to pray for her fortitude through this difficult time. We need to show her our support, whatever she decides.

I believe in the power of prayer!

Don't worry Karen! The prayer baton has been passed!

Mike
1974 - Dr. Michelson  Colombia Presbyterian removal of 3 Arterio Venous Malformations
2004- Dr. Sisti  NY Presbyterian subtotal removal of 3.1 cm AN,
2012 - June 11th Dr. Sisti Gamma Knife (easy-breasily done)"DEAD IRV" play taps!
Research, research, research then decide and trust in God's Hands!

Jim Scott

• 1943-2020 Please keep Jim's family in your hearts
Mike ~

I appreciate your concern for a fellow ANer and I''ll certainly offer a prayer for strength for Karen as she struggles with her decision.

Jim
4.5 cm AN diagnosed 5/06.  Retrosigmoid surgery 6/06.  Follow-up FSR completed 10/06.  Tumor shrinkage & necrosis noted on last MRI.  Life is good. 

Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is.  The way we cope with it is what makes the difference.

MDemisay

Thank you Jim, I knew I could count on you!

Thanks as well to all those who read my special prayer baton request and have passed it along in advance!

Mike
1974 - Dr. Michelson  Colombia Presbyterian removal of 3 Arterio Venous Malformations
2012 - June 11th Dr. Sisti Gamma Knife (easy-breasily done)"DEAD IRV" play taps!

chloes mema

• Life is a special occasion.
thank you
I am deeply touched that there are so many carrying people.

Karen
Diagnosed October 2011
Oct '11-9 X 6 mm left ear
Mar '12 - 1.25cm
Tinnitus, imbalance, and mild dizziness (ditsy)
My AN = Annoying Nuisance
Jan'12 W&W
May'12 CK completed
Oct'12 hemifacial spasms
Dec'19 It's back

JennieD

Prayers for peace and strength, Karen!

MDemisay

Everybody,

Karen (Chloes Mema) goes in for her procedure at 4:30 pm Eastern Standard time today ( May 3, 2012) in Florida. Our prayers are with her and her supportive family as she enters the first day of CK treatment she has informed us that there are two more treatments to follow 24 hours after each other so keep praying into the weekend please. I'm sure because she is active on this site that she will update us as her health allows.

From the bottom of my heart thank you and I wish a peaceful and hopefully pain free experience to all that have chosen this positive path to treatment. Some of us have not entered treatment yet (myself included) but know and are appreciative of a network (all of you here)!

Remember where ever you are in treatment, you always have a positive health affirming place to go and friends here on the ANA forum! We like to hear from you and will express our support whether you are frustrated and have chosen to express it or would just like to be left in peace to recover.

Mike

Chances3

Hi Mike,

I will be praying for Karen all day today, along with Molly that Denise shared with us.  Prayer has power !

There is no place like this site and the people here, who truly understand the life we live with the AN or after the AN.  My life is a challenge everyday, but the sharing and caring that is expressed on this site helps me through all the challenges.

God Bless you all.

MDemisay

Thank you Chances3! You shall be in my prayers tonight as well!

Mike

MDemisay

Everyone,

Today is Karen's (Chloes Mema) second day of CK treatment please continue to pray for her as she goes through this and pray that she is continues to be comforted by our group prayer(as she is going through this).

Thanks in advance. After today, there is only 1 more day, tomorrow!

Mike

Please continue to support here or by PM.

chloes mema

Actually, second treatment is not until Monday.  Third treatment is Tuesday.

But keep on praying.  I could feel the prayers and love yesterday as I was on "the table".

I will post yesterday's experience under radiation - CK - one down, two to go!

Thank you all again from the bottom of my heart.

Karen
Diagnosed October 2011
Mar '12 - 1.25cm
Jan'12 W&W
May'12 CK completed
Oct'12 hemifacial spasms
Dec'19 It's back

MDemisay

Dear Karen,

You are very welcome! That's what friends are for! Isn't it?

Mike

MDemisay

Hi Everyone,

Did you have a nice pain free weekend? Karen's treatment day is today and tomorrow.
So let's keep passing the prayer baton around?
Thank you for keeping friends in our thoughts!

Mike

chloes mema

Yes, thank you all.

I am very calm and focused today so I know the next two treatments will be fine and successful.

As a friend of mine sent me this morning, "by tomorrow afternoon that tumor will the fried to smithereens!"   :D

Karen
Diagnosed October 2011
Mar '12 - 1.25cm
Jan'12 W&W
May'12 CK completed
Oct'12 hemifacial spasms
Dec'19 It's back

MDemisay

Thanks everybody!

You know how to support me as I have been praying for Karen (Chloes Mema) she wants me to convey to you her thanks as she has probably already done.

I just wanted you to tell you all that you have been a blessing in disguise and are a testament to the healing power that prayer has. She felt buoyed by your prayer throughout!!!!!!
I hope I can do the same if you have a special request sometime!

Mike