Author Topic: Simply Enjoying the Summer Baseball Game!  (Read 2342 times)

MDemisay

• Forever Thankful for Supportive ANA Friends!
Simply Enjoying the Summer Baseball Game!
« on: July 07, 2012, 09:19:09 pm »
Hello All,

I haven't been to a major league baseball game in years! Today I went to a Mets Game while I haven't been to one in about 10 years. It was refreshing getting back in action I used my GPS to find my way in my car and I used the elevator instead of the escalator I had some trouble getting up and down the steps but all-in-all it was a great game!

My daughter and I bought the tickets and are attending 6 games together over the Summer.

Mike
1974 - Dr. Michelson  Colombia Presbyterian removal of 3 Arterio Venous Malformations
2004- Dr. Sisti  NY Presbyterian subtotal removal of 3.1 cm AN,
2012 - June 11th Dr. Sisti Gamma Knife (easy-breasily done)"DEAD IRV" play taps!
Research, research, research then decide and trust in God's Hands!

It is what it is

Re: Simply Enjoying the Summer Baseball Game!
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2012, 07:15:55 am »
Life is good!  Enjoy the games.  Hurray to you for giving yourself a gift that you enjoy so much. 

Karen
.7cm, left side AN , Tinnitus, Hearing preserved, Middle Fossa 8/1/12 at HEI, Drs Friedman and Schwartz, Sharing your story is extremely helpful to me.

MDemisay

• Forever Thankful for Supportive ANA Friends!
Re: Simply Enjoying the Summer Baseball Game!
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2012, 09:38:00 am »
Karen,

Truth is, I did this only because as a graduation gift my wife took my daughter to England and left me out. They went on a mother-daughter trip to see the Diamond Jubilee! They had a grand time taking over 700 pictures.

My idea was to take my daughter to a father-daughter sports package of baseball games (our family's favorite team is the METS) as my personal graduation gift which could be enjoyed on weekends, when I am not at work.

Since I was a boy, my favorite team has been the underdog in NY (the Mets)! We went to 1 game my Dad and I, and I have followed them ever since!

Mike

1974 - Dr. Michelson  Colombia Presbyterian removal of 3 Arterio Venous Malformations
2004- Dr. Sisti  NY Presbyterian subtotal removal of 3.1 cm AN,
2012 - June 11th Dr. Sisti Gamma Knife (easy-breasily done)"DEAD IRV" play taps!
Research, research, research then decide and trust in God's Hands!