Author Topic: Sophono  (Read 1653 times)

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
Sophono
« on: March 06, 2013, 06:50:44 pm »
(Hi all, This post was accidently deleted when it should be here. This is Amy, with Sophono, an exhibitor at this year's ANA Symposium in LA.  She wanted to share this here. The ANA is fully aware of this post, so no need to "report to the moderators" of a spam/phisher profile -- We know many of you are diligent in helping to keep our forums clean of such. Thanks. Phyl)

AmyFallon

Hi everyone!

My name is Amy and I work for Sophono, Inc. I'm not here to sell or solicit anything, I just want to be more available and connected to the ANA community.

I want to mention an exciting update about us: outside of the US, patients with the Sophono magnetic implant can receive MRI's. In the US we have submitted our test results and are awaiting a reply from the FDA. We are confident we will get clearance for MRI scans soon!

In the mean time, please visit our newly re-designed website at www.Sophono.com. Feel free to contact me with an comments/questions/concerns! I would love to hear from you!

Best,
Amy
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"