Author Topic: That uncomfortable head feeling on surgical side & headaches  (Read 2240 times)

nandallas

• 7 years post-op
That uncomfortable head feeling on surgical side & headaches
« on: April 25, 2013, 09:33:02 pm »

It's been 9 months since my surgery and balance & dizziness are a thing of the past for the most part.
But I notice when I have a pretty full day of being busy, going & coming, alot of driving in a day, my head feels somewhat sore, pressure/uncomfortable and I get soo tired. "Uncomfortable" is really the only way I can describe it. It's not really hard core pain. But a headache or migraine may or may not follow these episodes! I always feel the need to just lay down and do so most times. but that weird head feeling, anyone experience that?
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 09:45:48 pm by nandallas »
6mm AN right side,Diagnosed January 2012, Middle Fossa performed at UT Southwestern by Otolaryngologist Dr. Walter Kutz & Neurosurgeon Dr. Mickey & it was a success! By Gods grace & mercy in Yeshua's name(Jesus). Most hearing preserved.

millie

Re: That uncomfortable head feeling on surgical side & headaches
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2013, 07:20:51 am »
Me too!  I think our bodies are telling us they need a little break.  It is hard to stop everything and lie down for a bit, but I have read on this site it's something we should do. I also think we recover for up t o a year and a half so it makes sense for the poor brain to get tired from all its new processing.
Best wishes.
Mil

nandallas

• 7 years post-op
Re: That uncomfortable head feeling on surgical side & headaches
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2013, 08:16:20 am »
Your right Millie. Thanks for sharing the common head thing.  Sometimes you know you feel so good and that you've recovered but in actuality, your body still needs time and I have to remember that when planning out my day.
Blessings!
Nicole
6mm AN right side,Diagnosed January 2012, Middle Fossa performed at UT Southwestern by Otolaryngologist Dr. Walter Kutz & Neurosurgeon Dr. Mickey & it was a success! By Gods grace & mercy in Yeshua's name(Jesus). Most hearing preserved.