Author Topic: Movement!  (Read 9331 times)

GM

• I hate annual MRI's !!!
    • My Blog Page
Re: Movement!
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2006, 09:26:14 am »
That's great news!!!   Hope you continue to see improvement!   :D
Originally 1.8cm (left ear)...Swelled to 2.1 cm...and holding after GK treatment (Nov 2003)
Gamma Knife University of Virginia  http://www.medicine.virginia.edu/clinical/departments/neurosurgery/gammaknife/home-page
Note: Riverside Hospital in Newport News Virginia now has GK!!

shoegirl

« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2006, 02:17:42 pm »
Joef,

Congratulations!  Very happy for you!  Hoping that you continue to see improvements.  Best Wishes!
left side 2.0cm x 1.3cm  
Cyberknife - 12/2005
The Barrow Institute, Phoenix, AZ

Rc Moser

« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2006, 06:07:15 pm »
Joef, I glad that yellow jacket just bit you on the lip instead of stung you!!!! ;D Hee, Hee. Yellow jackets are down right mean and pack a big wallop as you know ;), all you had to do was just get close and they would attack you. When I was a kid we use to bust black wasp nest the run out about 20 yards and lay down. The wasps couldn't  see down ( at least that was our stradagy) we would pull laves out and bang them as the fly over about 4 foot over us. Back in the mid 60's black wasp nest in my neck of the woods use to be as big as large pizza's.
9/17/03, 4.5CM, Translab, OU Medical Center, Dr. (the ear man) Saunders and Dr. B. (the BrainMAN) Wilson  along with about 4 other Doctors that keep me going for 18 hours.

amymeri

« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2006, 11:56:57 am »
Joef,  :-*

I know how exciting that tiny movement can be...its almost like you can't believe it when it happens. I am so happy for you!!!
Amy

4 cm right AN removed restrosigmoid 4/13/06
Partial facial paralysis, SSD and trigeminal numbness for now

tryston

« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2006, 07:50:40 am »
This is so great to hear! Congrats!!!! I'm only 2 weeks with Bell's Palsy but it's great to know that it really will come back eventually!!!
37 yrs old
8 - 10mm AN in left IAC removed 9/12/06
Middle Fossa
Drs. Brackmann & Hitselberger, HEC