Author Topic: Tinnitus  (Read 6465 times)

Patti UT

• Keep On Keepin On
Re: Tinnitus
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2006, 12:41:45 pm »
A new diet fad.   The AN'er tinnitus diet"  When do the books go on sale.  I'm going to buy stock in Itallian bread. 

Very interesting on the food intake corolation though!  I'll have to watch. Mine is so continuous and loud I haven't notice a change with what I eat. Even coffee doesn't seem to change to loudness or intensity of it. I am trying to de-caffinate myself, eventually, then I'll see if there is an improvement.

But the chocolate has got to stay!!

patti UT
2cm Rt side  middle fossa  at University of Utah 9/29/04.
rt side deafness, dry eye, no taste, balance & congintive issues, headaches galore
7/9/09 diganosed with recurrent AN. Translab Jan 13 2010  Happy New Year

HeadCase2

• Carpe Grog
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2006, 12:59:46 pm »
  I know that I risk being castigated for bringing it up, but Chocolate has caffeine in it.
Regards,
 Rob
« Last Edit: September 06, 2006, 08:02:52 am by HeadCase2 »
1.5 X 1.0 cm AN- left side
Retrosigmoid 2/9/06
Duke Univ. Hospital

GrogMeister of the PBW

Sue

• Que sera, sera
    • My Blog
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2006, 07:12:04 pm »
My tinnitus changes in intensity sometimes, but I don't know what triggers it - probably caffeine, but I don't have that much of it.  Not like I'm slurping on coffee or pop or chocolate all day long.  However, I will say this about chocoloate - if you can get to a Trader Joe's, buy their own brand - it says Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate product of Belgium in a grey wrapper and it's in a 3 pack.  Three small chocolate bars.  It is sooooo good. Just savor a small amount. It's heavenly.  Just don't eat all three at once!!

As for the tinnitus, the other day I had quite a musical thing going.  It was definitely 3 or 4 different tones in the same pattern, over and over and over. 

Sue
Sue in Vancouver, USA
 2 cm Left side
Diagnosed 3/13/06 GK 4-18-06
Gamma Knife Center of Oregon
My Blog, where you can read my story.

http://suecollins-blog.blogspot.com/2010/02/hello.html

The only good tumor be a dead tumor. Which it's becoming. Necrosis!
Poet Lorry-ate of Goode