Author Topic: AM Nausea/Fatigue  (Read 2707 times)

nftwoed

AM Nausea/Fatigue
« on: August 05, 2013, 11:05:07 am »
Hello;
   Anyone have worse nausea in the morning? How about fatigue?
   How about your legs? Do they ache, feel weak, or, like rubber?
   Thanks, if anyone replies!

terisandler

• Radical Mystic
Re: AM Nausea/Fatigue
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2013, 11:18:27 am »
I have begun to experience lightheadedness and some nausea.  More noticible in the morning but sometimes I feel it throughout the day.  I've been having a lot of pain in my left knee ( non AN side ) and had a cortisone shot today.  I suspect the knee is a casualty of balance and gait issues.  I was told my left side is compensating for the right, AN side.  I start vestibular therapy tomorrow - hopefully I'll see an improvement.
3/25/13- dx 18x11x14 mm AN, hearing loss in right ear x 5+ years, 5 sessions of CK completed May 2013, now a "post toastie".  Follow up MRI 4/14/14 - 15x19x11 mm. Stable with some signs of necrosis.
 Yippee!

kareno

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2013, 12:49:20 pm »
Hi nftwoed:

My husband is post op 3 years and still complains of sore, weak, aching legs, feet.  He has fatigue but that has seemed to improve a bit.  He never had any nausea or dizziness pre-op or post- op. His recovery went well but he still has some headaches and sees stars once in awhile.

Caregiver:  Husband 3.0cm diagnosed 1/10, Retrosigmoid Surgery 4/10 Tufts Medical CTR Boston, Dr. Carl Heilman-Exceptional Surgeon

Mormor

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2013, 12:36:57 am »
My legs felt weak and hurt some when walking but I went back to the gym two months after my surgery. Not only did it help with my legs, it has also helped with my equilibrium.
4 cm AN diagnosed December 2012.
Translab surgery done April 2013 at Kaiser, San Diego by Dr. Cueva and Dr. Mastrodimos.