Author Topic: September 11th is such a sad day..........  (Read 2590 times)

Obita

September 11th is such a sad day..........
« on: September 11, 2006, 06:32:01 am »
One of my co-workers lost her dear cousin on Flight 77.  He was one of the pilots. 

To all who lost loved ones and friends five years ago today, you have my sympathy. 

God bless this world we live in. 
Kathy - Age 54
2.5 cm translab May '04
University of Minnesota - Minneapolis
Dr. Sam Levine - Dr. Stephen Haines

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
Re: September 11th is such a sad day..........
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2006, 08:51:59 am »
In honor of my former co-worker, Mark, whose dad, Dave Bernard, perished at the WTC as he was there for a day business trip from Boston... for David DiMeglio, a passenger on American Fl. 11, who was a neighbor/resident of our quaint town of Wakefield, MA, in honor of all of those that perished... in honor of all those that continue to fight forward... I stood in silence at 8:48am EST and thought of all of these folks..... and realized just how trivial all of my whoas are as there is no comparison.

For Mark, his mom Nancy, for Dave.... for David D, for Todd Beamer and other heroes of Fl 93.... and for the almost total 3000 lives lost in NYC, DC and PA... for all those heroes that worked endlessly in the aftermath (my nephew Adam, who lives in Midtown Manhattan, was a volunteer in the immediate aftermath), for those that try to endure and move on in life after such tragic sorrow, I give my heart, my prayers, my love.

Phyl

(Kathy, my heartfelt prayers to your co-worker and their family)
« Last Edit: September 11, 2006, 09:07:01 am by ppearl214 »
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Obita

Re: September 11th is such a sad day..........
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2006, 05:50:14 pm »
Phyl: my heart goes out to your friends families and Adam is a hero in my book.  Kathy

Kathy - Age 54
2.5 cm translab May '04
University of Minnesota - Minneapolis
Dr. Sam Levine - Dr. Stephen Haines